GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyways... I ordered an R4+Kingston 1GB TF MicroSD card from gameyeeeah's website.

I wasn't looking at the Home Page at first...;

At the top of the page; there is a notice.

and at the bottom, it says; US Store have stopped to sell items.(Jun.18 2007)

Does this mean that I will not get my Shipment? (Because I live in the US...)

Please, could someone clarify this for me?

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll email them... Maybe later tommorow...

However, I'd like some quick responses from here... Maybe people that have ordered from gameyeeeah.com could help me out and answer this question?

~Thanks by the way.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sam posts but never really helps anyone.

They have stopped selling items to the US for a while. If you have bought an order and paid for it you should receive your product. I bought from this site recently (July 3) reside in the US and received my product (a second super card adapter)

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sam posts but never really helps anyone.
I have not had experience with Gameyeeeah so I was doing the best I could do to help. I understand now that he will email Gameyeeeah, he just wants some quick answers from here, but emailing them would be the first thing I would do therefore it is the first thing I would recommend.

- Sam

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont get a very good answer from them. none of them speak english. I usually get something I can barely understand when emailing. a better idea would have been to suggest he go into the gameyeeeah forums to ask questions.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You wont get a very good answer from them. none of them speak english. I usually get something I can barely understand when emailing. a better idea would have been to suggest he go into the gameyeeeah forums to ask questions.
I didn't know the forums existed and I didn't know the support team barely spoke English, now I do and I will not recommend that again. I will say again that I was recommending to him the first thing I would have done and now I know that is not the best option in Gameyeeeah's case I will not recommend it again.

- Sam

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSGRIM, so you are saying that they will send me the product? Even though they state that they don't ship to the US anymore?

(They still list it as an option for the Address...)

I ordered yesterday already... Please reply whenever you can...

CSD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Customer service representatives speak broken English that is oftentimes difficult to understand, which makes communicating with them somewhat hard. However, they are very helpful if you try to be as clear in your email as possible.

And the fact that they no longer ship from the US only affects the shipping time. In the past, they were based in both the US and Honk Kong and would ship US orders from their US location. They have since closed their US store. This means that they now ship their orders from Honk Kong. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no need to worry.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much CSD. You have answered my question in the best way possible
smile.gif

Site & Scene News