Gaming Question about Final Fantasy Tactics A2 or FFT in general.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I loved FFTA and sunk an absurd amount of hours into completing it - my favourite SRPG by far. Oddly, I just couldn't seem to stick at FFTA2 even though it's almost identical. I only got to try the original FFT as a retro game as it was never released in the UK and I really struggle to get into retro games without the rose-tinted spectacles of nostalgia.

Eight Bit Alien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved FFTA and sunk an absurd amount of hours into completing it - my favourite SRPG by far. Oddly, I just couldn't seem to stick at FFTA2 even though it's almost identical.

I felt the same way. FFTA holds a very special place in my heart. I didn't like the second one whatsoever - the character customization of the first one felt completely gone. The crafting system was crap, too. I had really been looking forward to it, as well.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if adding a law bypass code to the game would make FFTA2 more enjoyable. I always felt slighted when the enemy could do stuff and I couldnt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.