Hacking Question about dvd to wbfs

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi to all, there is a tool that directly make a wbfs file on an external hd connected to a pc from the dvd drive of the pc?

psxiso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ur question is not too clear. But i guess u want to copy dvd to the hdd without copy to pc first, then u can. The app is call wbfs manager.

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
psxiso said:
Ur question is not too clear. But i guess u want to copy dvd to the hdd without copy to pc first, then u can. The app is call wbfs manager.
i have wbfs manager but i cant find that function, aniway i mean copy directly from a dvd to hd without using the wii that is too much slow without a chip and without creation of a iso before and then convert to wbfs

psxiso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know wat u mean. When u run wbfs manger, on the right is where u select ur external hdd, on left is where u choose iso from pc, but u have the option to select a dvd drive letter and the game will load for u to copy straight to external hdd.

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
psxiso said:
I know wat u mean. When u run wbfs manger, on the right is where u select ur external hdd, on left is where u choose iso from pc, but u have the option to select a dvd drive letter and the game will load for u to copy straight to external hdd.
mmm i cant find that options where i can choose the dvd letter

i see a screen like this but on the right i only can search from the pc but cant choose the dvd drive

wbfs.png

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you back up your games on your wii? I use the option in USB loader GX and I don't find that slow

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
person66 said:
How do you back up your games on your wii? I use the option in USB loader GX and I don't find that slow
i used that too but always go at 2mbs maximum, maybe u have modchip in your wii

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your PC should read backups OK, they were created on a PC in the first place
blink.gif

And ripping Direct from Retail Disk to USB HDD via the Wii itself is pretty bloody fast in my opinion.

But, if your trying to rip backups via the newer Wii's, then the Drive doesnt recognise them, so you have to use a PC drive, which i 'Suppose' should work just dandy too.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luka said:
Hi to all, there is a tool that directly make a wbfs file on an external hd connected to a pc from the dvd drive of the pc?
Yes, despite the advice to the contrary often given by many, there is no need to create an .iso file from a backup DVD before putting them on a WBFS drive. Tools to transfer directly from the PC's DVD drive onto the USB WBFS drive have existed for quite some time, I did my backups over a year ago...so just ignore anyone telling you to make an .iso image first, as it's a completely unnecessary waste of your time.

psxiso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wbfs_inteligent_gui_v6
This is the app that lets you transfer dvd to external hdd directly, no need to create image first.
Google it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol