Homebrew Question about DSi enhanced games

Wolliap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARNING: SERIOUS NOOB ALERT

So I've heard of the Cooking Coach and Carnival games savegame exploits. What I want to know is how does this allow users to inject custom code to run homebrew and such, and also why Cooking Coach and Carnival games? Are those the only DSi enhanced games to even bother with?

And I don't know if anyone knows this or not ( or even cares for that matter ), but the new Pokemon games Black and White are also DSi enhanced. Jus throwing that out for anybody who's actually intrested.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wolliap said:
WARNING: SERIOUS NOOB ALERT

So I've heard of the Cooking Coach and Carnival games savegame exploits. What I want to know is how does this allow users to inject custom code to run homebrew and such, and also why Cooking Coach and Carnival games? Are those the only DSi enhanced games to even bother with?
In terms of exploits, yes... kinda.
What can be done with those games is rather limited, however I believe the Cooking Coach exploit is used for the iEvolution card.

The DSiWare game Sudoku also had an exploit, but it's been removed from the title currently in the DSi shop.
This actually allowed people to load homebrew through a loader (the exploit dubbed Sudokuhax).

D

Deleted-236924

twiztidsinz said:
but it's been removed from the title currently in the DSi shop.
They put back a fixed version that doesn't let you use Sudokuhax.

D

Deleted-236924

twiztidsinz said:
Pingouin7 said:
twiztidsinz said:
but it's been removed from the title currently in the DSi shop.
They put back a fixed version that doesn't let you use Sudokuhax.
That's what I said. You need to read the whole sentence to get the context.
I did read the whole sentence.
I don't get how I was able not to understand it right away, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte