Question about CycloDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by matrix121391, Aug 10, 2008.

Aug 10, 2008

Question about CycloDS by matrix121391 at 6:10 AM (692 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I currently have an R4 and plan on switching due to that ominous message about the update which may or may not brick your DS. (I have a legit one by the way, just wanted to pass it down to my girlfriend who has a fake one). I love(d) my R4 because it was easy to use, especially with the spring loader thing, where I can update my SD card without having to remove the entire cartridge. Does the CycloDS have this feature? If my description isn't clear enough, I'm talking about the slot where you put in your SD card and much like putting a cartridge into a DS, you can press it and have it pop out for you.

2. TossGirl

Newcomer TossGirl Advanced Member

United States
    Sorry the Cyclo DS doesn't have the spring loaded slot feature. I still think it's worth getting one though. =]

3. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Darn! Thank you though!

4. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    It's one of the only cards on the market that doesn't have the spring loaded feature. It can be a plus though, because sometimes the spring will break and then you're screwed! With the Cyclo, you don't have to worry about that. Plus taking out your cartridge to get your microsd out isn't that big a deal [​IMG]