OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will Ben 10 Alien Force run on the CycloDS? I know from the reviews and from playing it myself on my M3 it's a pretty bad
game, but my cousin wants to play it and that who I'm getting this CycloDS for. Could someone test it? Please?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zero1221 said:
Will Ben 10 Alien Force run on the CycloDS? I know from the reviews and from playing it myself on my M3 it's a pretty bad
game, but my cousin wants to play it and that who I'm getting this CycloDS for. Could someone test it? Please?
I'll test it, just a sec.

EDIT: It works.

zero1221

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
zero1221 said:
I'll test it, just a sec.

EDIT: It works.

Thank you!
smile.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Judging from the game, your cousin is young, why get a CycloDS? You could just get a AK2 or EDGE and save lotsa money. Just a suggestion.

On topic, it will work for sure
smile.gif

EDIT: Got beaten to again, that's what happens when you keep pages open for a while then get distracted and do something else
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1