OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nh-server.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hi all- just a question about bans. I’m likely about to get console banned on my switch, and was just wondering if the accounts on the switch will be banned too. I’m mostly worried because my sisters account is on my switch (we play each others digital games) and I don’t want her getting banned. I also might want to get a Switch Lite and want to know if I’ll be able to use my same account instead of re-buying all my games. Thanks to anyone with answers!

WarDarkFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all- just a question about bans. I’m likely about to get console banned on my switch, and was just wondering if the accounts on the switch will be banned too. I’m mostly worried because my sisters account is on my switch (we play each others digital games) and I don’t want her getting banned. I also might want to get a Switch Lite and want to know if I’ll be able to use my same account instead of re-buying all my games. Thanks to anyone with answers!

I was able to access the e-shop from my son's switch under my Nintendo account with out issue. My main switch was banned from online 2years ago, however on my son's switch was able to re-download all my online content for games without issue and then connect to multiplayer online. So at the moment I believe any ban you receive is a console ban and not an account ban.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/mCVK2BkF6MQ?feature=share