patz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I've a JPN Wii with Wiikey installed. I plan to change the region from JPN to US by using Any region changer.
My question is

1. After changing system and region to US, will I still need to patch game with WBB or Regionfrii? (If I don't change game setting)
2. (If I change game setting) I only need a Wiikey config disc and change Wiikey region setting as well, right? I hope I don't have to open my Wii.
3. Will I be able to run US Wiiware or VC?
4. If I wanted to update my Wii firmware which firmware do I need 3.X J or 3.X U?

Thanks much.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
patz said:
I've a JPN Wii with Wiikey installed. I plan to change the region from JPN to US by using Any region changer.
My question is First change the Wiikey's region setting

1. After changing system and region to US, will I still need to patch game with WBB or Regionfrii? (If I don't change game setting) If you want to use PAL and JPN discs, but you have to change wiikey setting, because it won't run any disc
2. (If I change game setting) I only need a Wiikey config disc and change Wiikey region setting as well, right? I hope I don't have to open my Wii. I can't help you here (I don't have WKey) but I think you need only config disc
3. Will I be able to run US Wiiware or VC? From USA, or after booting with menuloader
4. If I wanted to update my Wii firmware which firmware do I need 3.X J or 3.X U? 3.XU

Thanks much.

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I've got a 3.2J and want to make it US! Ie I don't want to have to patch any games or anything (all of my games are US), and I want the menus in English too!

I know of the wii region changer.. exactly which settings do I need to change? I've searched a bit and the only part I really don't get is the 'country number' ie goes up to 200 or sth? So I need to change

a) the menu,

b) the system,

c) the country number and

d) the language?

Change 4 things and it will be like a US machine?

Thx!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: