Question about BigBlueMenu and CIAs

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by FlameTai1, Nov 10, 2014.

1. FlameTai1
    OP

FlameTai1 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2010
    United States
    So as we all know, with all the leaks and everything that has happened that now allows us to convert our game backups into CIA's to install straight to the SD using BigBlueMenu, is it also now possible to modify the system, such as removing the "Health & Safety Information" program/app/cia/what ever the hell these are called?

Obviously it's not such a big deal, but I'm not going to lie, I would LOVE to remove Health & Safety Information. Even though I could just shove it into a folder, not going to lie it's sorta like my own way of saying FU Nintendo for forcing that to be there for so long. Haha :)

Any help/discussion of this is more than encouraged. Going to check in later on in about 4 hours to see if I got any replies! :)

2. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    You can't uninstall the System Apps with DevMenu (for some reason only the Browser shows up), but you probably can remove them with ctrclient + the CFW.
    Though I can't see any advantage in doing that. It might even break the system altogether.

3. justinkb

justinkb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 7, 2012
    Netherlands
    It might even break the system.

4. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    ALTOGETHER