Question About ABGX Program

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Lakerfanalways, Mar 19, 2009.

Mar 19, 2009
  1. Lakerfanalways
    OP

Member Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I was checking my Resident Evil 5 game and everything was fine..except for the Verification which failed initially, so I did the Level 3 fix..and I got this message

says failed to find a verified ini file for this xex..you need to enable online functions(assuming your connection works and the db is up) if you want to check for a verified ini file in the online database.
    I am really new with using this program and I have no idea what I have to do to make the verification work..Thanks

2. T-hug

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    It means no one has uploaded the .ini from the retail game disc. If they had it would be in the database and the program would ask you if you want to insert it into the .iso.
    Don't worry about it for Resi 5 as it's confirmed good rip.

3. Lakerfanalways
    OP

United States
    Oh Ok cool, so even though it says verification failed its still good..I was worried about it..cause I have just started using this ABGX program and still getting familiar with it. I kept on trying it again and again and it would not work so thats what concerned me. using the Abgx program, it doesn't do anything bad to the iso itself right..just fixed the issues and checks it? Street Fighter IV also said failed verification but then it worked after I pressed level 3..when a game says "verification failed" and it still can't be found, is it a bad game or can it still be burned? thanks so much

4. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Yeah, don't worry about it. Whenever you check a game that just came out, it's always gonna fail. If you check it like a month later, it will pass. Like Thug said, it's because it's not in the database yet. I was in the same dilemma you are in when SFIV came out. So I waited like 2-3 weeks and sure enough, it passed.

5. Mist3rJ3r3my

Newcomer Mist3rJ3r3my Member

United States
    Make sure your using version 1.0.0 and not 0.9.4, the database changed a little while ago and you can always go into the abgx360 folder in program files and check the database if your game is in it or not

6. Lakerfanalways
    OP

United States
    Hey there..thanks so much for responding. Yeah the game that I had the issue with was Resident Evil 5..Street Fighter's Verification passed after I put it at Level 3 so it was all good :-) I did the abgx program a few times on the iso, doing that doesn't ruin the ISO in anyway right? With Street Fighter, I just put it on Level 3 and it worked, but I guess since Resident Evil is a newer game it won't verify right away. As long as Stealth passed then I guess that is all that matters. When I go to http://www.abgx360.net/GamesByDate.txt it does show Resident Evil there..but I am not familiar with that site so I don't know what that means. I guess it's their official site. Yeah I am on version 1.0.0 of abgx..I went into the program file and I sw the GameNameLookup icon, I Pressed that, it opened up a Microsoft Excel file and it shows Resident Evil 5 there
    Resident Evil 5 CB3EDA4E1B90A82711018A1B5B2A79D5
    If it's there, how come it still will say verification failed?