OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a DS lite equipped with m3 lite and passcard 3. So far, so good. I do receive the following message right after I select "passcard" from the main DS screen or after performing a soft reset:

"Find update file UPDAGCSD.E30. Press START to update system or press A to cancel"

Well on a couple of ocassions, I have pressed START. I then get "updating" for about 15 seconds, and then I get:

"UPDATED. Press A to continue" Doing so brings me to the red text "not official Ninendo...." and A again to the M3 menu. Problem is, that everytime I do that, it changes the skin back to the standard M3 skin V30. Even if I keep the m3 skin and reset, still get the same "find update file message".

If I press A after the "update file" message, it goes to red text something to the effect " this is not official Nintendo" blah blah blah. A again and I'm at my custom skin.

Does everyone get this message? Is it normal? If not, any idea how to get rid of it?

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Delete the UPDAGCSD.E30 from your card. :-D

That's it!

EDIT: Oh, and the "" this is not official Nintendo blah blah blah" is normal.

It happens that nor M3 or Passcard are Nintendo official products, you see?
rolleyes.gif

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
No problem.

The UPDAGCSD.E30 file you just use it once, to update the M3 firmware. Once installed, you delete it from your card.

If there is new updates in the firmware, you download the new version, put it on the card, install it and then delete it.

If not, the M3 will always ask you if you want to update the firmware (even if it already "updated")

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)