Homebrew [Question]A way to back Up Save Data and Injecting it back?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

Is there a way to back up all my saves, both physical cartridges & eshop download games and then reinject it back on the system? I want to format my o3DSXL and my SD card so I can downgrade it (I did this on my o3DS and it works, so im planning to do the same thing).

Thanks in advance

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi Guys,

Is there a way to back up all my saves, both physical cartridges & eshop download games and then reinject it back on the system? I want to format my o3DSXL and my SD card so I can downgrade it (I did this on my o3DS and it works, so im planning to do the same thing).

Thanks in advance
Hopefully you won't lose anything from downgrading, but I suppose it's a good idea to have backups anyway. Using svdt like the poster above me mentioned should work.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply guys.

About "svdt", does it have a function where I can inject it back on my system? It doesn't say anything about "injecting" on the OPs thread.

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
One more question, do I need to insert my game cartridge one by one to back that specific game saves? I have a lot of physical game card saves inside and I want to back em all up.
Well yeah, it kind of has to have access to the place where the save is stored to back that save up...

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah, it kind of has to have access to the place where the save is stored to back that save up...

Ok thanks, I tried just now and I got that gist of how to inject it back again. Seems I kinda misunderstood on how svdt works. Well then, off to backing up my saves then downgrading later. Got to open the boxes of all my cartridges one by one though lol. Thanks guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things