Hacking Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos - English Localization Public Release

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
...we've been receiving help from a few guys and might have found a way to load the game in an actual PSP...
Hi. :)
How far along are you? Have you finally found a way to be able to play it on real hardware?
Or was it a false hope and the attempt failed sadly?
The lack of news is unfortunately not a good sign....:sad:

leecherboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. :)
How far along are you? Have you finally found a way to be able to play it on real hardware?
Or was it a false hope and the attempt failed sadly?
The lack of news is unfortunately not a good sign....:sad:

Oh, don't worry about it, it was one month and a half ago that our hacker friend apparently made it playable on real hardware. However, he also changed the font while he was at it, and we noticed some errors that he's still fixing...

The idea was for the next version to not only be playable there, but also fix most of the visual issues... but maybe I'll ask him to release a real-hardware-version-only if it'll take much longer...?

leecherboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Beta version 1.6 release! Edited the first post accordingly, but for a tldr: it runs on a PSP now, looks better than ever, and patch is here.

Let us know if you run into some typo or something weird, thanks in advance!

Reactions: Nikokaro

leecherboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We tried it on a 6.60 Pro-C as well, 2004 model (first Slim model). I myself don't know a thing about PSP hardware, but one of our pals think it might need some settings changed, @Dumbfreak would you mind dropping by our Discord server so we can look into it? (see my sig)

Sorry about saying it would run on any PSP though, I figured that if it worked on one PSP, that'd be good enough :(

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed