Gaming Quantum of Solace Wii problem

JussiPik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hi everyone!

i have a problem with the game.i can`t get to WFC for some reason...

i have tried to play mario kart wii in WFC and MoHH2 and both work well.

is anyone else having the same problem? the game is not legal version though.....

any help would be greatly appreciated.

OwNii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded it aswell and i am able to play on WFC you only have to try again and again eventually u will be able to log on.
I always try 4 - 10 times and i am getting in just spam "connect to WFC" and you will get in.

JussiPik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
OwNii said:
I downloaded it aswell and i am able to play on WFC you only have to try again and again eventually u will be able to log on.
I always try 4 - 10 times and i am getting in just spam "connect to WFC" and you will get in.

thanks for the help!it didn`t work though
biggrin.gif
...but maybe ill just buy legal version of the game.

Zerxer

Trophies
Website
www.sitexero.net
XP
Country
United States
If it works after several tries, it could just be WFC being dumb and laggy. The game is still new so I'm sure there's a lot of people out there on the game's wi-fi bogging down the servers..

JussiPik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Zerxer said:
If it works after several tries, it could just be WFC being dumb and laggy. The game is still new so I'm sure there's a lot of people out there on the game's wi-fi bogging down the servers..

the problem was actually newest firmware update...i downgraded it back to 3.2E and WFC started to work.

Correction: now it doesn`t work... wtf... is WFC this shitty?!?!

notmyname

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Has anyone found a solution to the above problem? I have an official version of Quantum of Solace for the Wii, but can't get connected to WFC, even though I can play MarioKart online with no problems?

Please help, online play is the main reason I bought QoS, because my friends are all online playing it.

I've emailed Activision but they have not replied.

Could it be the settings in my modem/router? Although I have no other connection problems?

I've tried to connect over 20 times... nothing happens.

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It worked for me on a backup copy for a while. Haven't played within the last week, so I assume the servers are down or something. Backups are fine.

notmyname

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I have a Netgear DG834PN and was wondering if it would be anything to do with that?

This problem is driving me nuts. Mario Kart and Guitar Hero work fine online, but QoS just won't connect!!!!!

How do I go back to v3.2 of firmware? I think I'll try that if I can.

Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou