Quantum of Solace online = 4 players Europe - 12 players USA?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hardcore Gamer, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Hardcore Gamer
    OP

Member Hardcore Gamer GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    The Wii version of the game will have four players split-screen, and 4 players online in Europe and 12 players online in USA.

Why would they do that? Looks like the Euro players will have to boot up the USA copy to have a shooting fest.

2. ebdynasty

Member ebdynasty GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Thats friggin stupid and makes no sense at all, I hope its a misunderstanding.

3. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    Are you sure? Thats pretty messed up. I need to see a link first to believe that. I doubt they would do that.

4. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    Supposedly Medal of Honor had online axed in the one region, not sure if it's true though...

5. ThatOtherPerson

Newcomer ThatOtherPerson Advanced Member

Canada
    That is seriously unfair. I'm not sure if its really true though or at least I don't think it has been officially confirmed yet. if you do a Google search for Quantum of Solace Wii online USA Europe the first result is this forum thread and the second is Wikipedia which seems to be using itself as its primary source of information.

"According to a few websites (including Wikipedia), the European PAL version supports 4 player online but the North American USA has 12 player online multiplayer"

6. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    That would reallybe stupid. might as well get us ver.