1. s8n

s8n Member
    Newcomer

ive just got this up and running but im having a problem , MKGP2 stutters quite a bit during the rolling demo.

ive tried both SD and USB .........

my SD Card is a Sandisk 16GB 30MB/s Class 10 formatted to 64kb clusters

and my USB Hard Drive is a Western Digital formatted to 32kb clusters

i cant figure why its stuttering , in game it also stutters just a tad

2. MassiveRican

MassiveRican GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante

It's normal s8n crediar himself didn't have it running any better AFAIK. The reports have been around, but it's still supposed to be playable, if you feel it's too much lag then there might be a problem but slight stutter is expected.

3. s8n

s8n Member
    Newcomer

thanks for the info MassiveRican

4. mike1

mike1 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    my card was corrupted where do i find it to delete it edit found it on usb in saves

5. nonosto

nonosto Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    Dear friend

I have already posted this question somewhere without answars could you help me please?

I succes to install SNEEK on 32 GB SD card classe 10 64 KB clusters; in SNEEK folders in the root of SD card I copied diosmioslite.bin and quadforce.bin, but when diosmioslite was installing in real nand, quadforce doesnot work in emunand (dios mios error screen ) and if quadforce was installing, it run in emunand but I can play witg GC game in real nand.

Do you know how to fix it please?

I try with UNEEK DI but same issues.

I used Modmii for installation

Thanks

6. nonosto

nonosto Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    I change 0000008.app file works but with some bug.

I try with quadforce.bin, and diosmioslite.bin, work but like explain in my last post.

7. Gilberd

Gilberd GBAtemp Regular

Taiwan
    Has anyone found an iso for the Japanese version of Mario GP1/2
    or has only th english version been dumped?

8. CheatFreak47

OP CheatFreak47 Catgirl Expert

United States
    No.

9. Bassj18

Bassj18 Newbie
    Newcomer

hi to all thx for this ! able to get it all working but is anyway get settings like Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 so add pen kick if draw or not !

10. Dogway

Dogway GBAtemp Regular

Are the forwarders compatible with PAL wii's?

11. subhi adnan

subhi adnan Newbie
    Newcomer

please can I change sitting in virtua striker 4 I want change the time and change difficulty and put penality kick after draw and how save my rankinng

anyone know how change game sitting please

12. subhi adnan

subhi adnan Newbie
    Newcomer

any help :bow:

13. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Brazil
    shoud be nice if someone pick the new mario kart GP with taiko no tatsujn hehe

Well I liked this tuto and soon I' m going to try it ! but I just fear thar part that say about taking out the gamecube suport :v how I can get t my GC suport wad? And if I forgot to re-enable the GC suport and try to play GC games(and vice versa), it are going to happen something dangerous?:x

And what extaly these forwarders do?
    Thanks!

14. MassiveRican

There are apps like WiiFlow and postLoader that can auto load the proper WAD to play GC games through DM/cMIOS/original MIOS and Quadforce games as well. Other than a game not starting, you don't have much to worry about if the proper WAD isn't installed.

Sliter likes this.
  15. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Brazil
    I see! Thank you!
    But I how I can get my "RVL-MIOS-v4.wad" ? (and why it's "V10" o the screen shot example? õ-o)
    There are a way to load the .wad temporary for the specific game on the usb loaderGX?where I should put the wad then?
    I'm still very noob at this and I cant even get result that I understand by google so I'm asking here :x sorry
    edit:
    well for me if I can just switch the MIOS/cMIOS everyime I want to play isn't a problem at all, I just want to know howI get the original GC loader :V it need to be extratcter form my wi some way or I cant get it safe somewhere? and my question about the example pic remains lol

16. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    you can use NUS downloader to get the MIOS v10 (why use an old version?) and BC v6.
    if you really want v4, it's on NUSD too.

Sliter likes this.
  17. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Brazil
    oh ok XD Iwill give it a look then..
    now I just have find the isos (~=w=)~ lolo thank you

18. Geddon Archon

Geddon Archon Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm sorry if this has been answered, I didn't see it mentioned reading through the thread. Does this support linked play? If so how many players do the mario karts and f-zero support? I collect system link games and have a 10 x360, 10 ps2, 8 gamecube, 2 ps1, 2 original xbox lan setup. if I could figure out multiplayer f-zero arcade on wii I'd probably add that to. If it isn't possible to link them right now do you think it ever will be?

ok found out some info from the f-zero manual. You can link up to 4 machines. Is mario kart the same?

it looks like mario kart is 4 player also and holy cow is the announcer annoying. Can you mess with all the settings like the arcade versions and can you turn off the announcer?

19. MassiveRican

The announcer can be turned off via cheats they are posted somewhere in this forum quite possibly this very thread. Users like Conanac and Airline38 created cheats to enhance the F-Zero AX experience. I don't believe there is multi player to answer your other question.

20. Geddon Archon

Geddon Archon Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

I'm really glad nintendo had lan support for double dash, 16 player on 8 screens is awesome. I guess I'll have to stick to split screen f-zero. 4 player, 4 screen would be awesome for any of these arcade versions of MK and f-zero. I hope someone gets it working some day.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - QuadForce, Triforce, playing