Hacking *QQ3DS announced for public sale!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
cheap plastic or fantastic there is a massive market still for QQ3DS specially with 9.3+ firmwares where it's the undisputed king.

the "endless wait" dig is greatnesssss :yaynds:

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheap plastic or fantastic there is a massive market still for QQ3DS specially with 9.3+ firmwares where it's the undisputed king.

the "endless wait" dig is greatnesssss :yaynds:

4b0.png

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah I'm fairly sure that's exactly what it is, white label products for anyone to put whatever branding they like on it....same as the 3dslink,R4igoldDE etc, basically 1 guy makes/clones something and sells them to other people who then sell it on to resellers, usually done by small teams who don't have the financial backup to produce and distribute themselves, or people want to distance themselves from the product as best they can be so its harder for it to lead back to them....but i think people like the term clones, its easier to understand :P

Reactions: mindfeels

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
all those people going on about "more competition, healthy for the market, yeah!" need to... not do that.

it's only healthy when the competition actually brings about anything, e.g. an incentive to innovate. all these companies are the exact damn same as Sky, possibly literally the same folks.

it's not 'gateway vs. sky vs. qq3ds vs. r5sdhc'

it's 'gateway vs. that one concept where the flashcard emulates a retail cart which has been copied to death'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: The Wii version ran alot better