Hacking QQ3DS - 3DS/DS Dual Mode For ANY 3DS V9.4.0-21

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have 2 opinions about this. Either this is another troll job like King3DS or this is DEFINITELY the R4i team finally cloning sky3DS (The R5 was sky3ds themselves rebranding. Notice how when they called out K3DS on the homepage, they never mentioned the R5 because THEY ARE the R5).
wait, King was a fake? :v I mean .. there aren't any for sale? just joking about ? .A.

snowsakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
huh...what did you not see the video, its running on a n3ds....i.e not a 4.x console and showed 9.x in the system setting, its most likely either the resident fake card troller attributed to such classics as K3DS, and Evo-3DS, or maybe sky3ds wanting do diversify even more by releasing even more rebrands to saturate the market, or a sky3ds clone.......im betting its a troll with all the funny stuff i.e exquisite packaging and dodgy painted man nails not to mention the name "QQ"

its like a parody of the 3DS flashcard scene all rolled up into one

xD i admit , i skipped parts of the video. the chinese sure have a way with those things//

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
huh...what did you not see the video, its running on a n3ds....i.e not a 4.x console and showed 9.x in the system setting, its most likely either the resident fake card troller attributed to such classics as K3DS, and Evo-3DS, or maybe sky3ds wanting do diversify even more by releasing even more rebrands to saturate the market, or a sky3ds clone.......im betting its a troll with all the funny stuff i.e exquisite packaging and dodgy painted man nails not to mention the name "QQ"

its like a parody of the 3DS flashcard scene all rolled up into one

which frame makes you think it's man nails? I really need to know please, it's important

And I agree with you it's a parody, at first i thought this was just a joke thread

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand why they couldn't have shown the card playing Eshop games as well in the video. I mean right now it just looks like a Sky3ds with another label printed on top of it.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Expect to see 10 more clones just like this in the next 6 months. Assuming they don't get patched

I wonder if they will patch that with updates .. you know, after the lauching of sky there was 2 updates at time and it still there XD maybe they work on a ingame lock like they tried in DSlite ?

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder if they will patch that with updates .. you know, after the lauching of sky there was 2 updates at time and it still there XD maybe they work on a ingame lock like they tried in DSlite ?

Anythings possible. I'm personally not team Sky , but sky and clones getting patched would be a huge loss for the scene. And because they lasted a couple updates , I think it's safe to assume they're going to prove to be hard to patch with it relying on hardware and not a software exploit. However I don't work for Nintendo and have no idea how the internals work . My assumptions.

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anythings possible. I'm personally not team Sky , but sky and clones getting patched would be a huge loss for the scene. And because they lasted a couple updates , I think it's safe to assume they're going to prove to be hard to patch with it relying on hardware and not a software exploit. However I don't work for Nintendo and have no idea how the internals work . My assumptions.
My guess is that they would have to insert a sort of "checking" algorithm that checks whether a gamecard is legitimate or not. The latter would probably require modifications to both the 3DS software and gamecards themselves.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well to be honest even if sky3ds does get patched i doubt the concept would be as easily patchable, devs have said sky3ds does a bit of a sloppy job with the cart emulation with it being easily distinguishable from a retail card, but just because sky3ds isn't perfect now, that wouldn't stop newer generations of similar cards being produced with refined cart emulation to make it harder for Nintendo to patch.....who knows what Nintendo's plans are....maybe its not so easy to patch, maybe they are just biding their time to make it even harder for even refined cart emulation to work, rather than going ten rounds of block, revision, block, revision

....truth is nobody truly knows, most of us are assuming sky3ds is non up-datable as they released a revision rather than just a update to allow blue button functionality for red button card users, this is why i would suggest people just hold out on sky 3ds(or its clones/rebrands)....you know just to get a clear picture of what happens with it, see if you would end up getting stung and being asked to pay yet again for yet another revision

Reactions: Sys7em

pu1se80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dual "Mode"? Lol! How can it be a dual "mode" if it requires separate flashcarts. Looks like 2 clones of different products packaged together to me.

Reactions: Margen67

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QQ3DS is releasing with the happy new year 2015 ! QQ3DS , the world's first 3ds flashcard to support playing both 3DS and DS games to compatible with the latest 3DS 9.4.0-21 firmware , bring with more personalized gaming needs and experiences, no game limit, enable you to play ALL 3DS and DS games on ANY version of 3DS /3DSXL/ 2DS / New 3DS/LL.
package1.jpg

QQ3DS Features

• First Dual-mode 3DS card to support all versions of 3DS/3DS XL,2DS,New 3DS(xl/ll) (JP,US,EU)
  • Compatible with newest V9.4.0-21 (include lower versions)
  • 100% 3DS/DS Multi-rom compatibility,No game limit
  • Support eShop & online game playing
  • Plug & play , easy to setup
  • Compatible with all of micro SD/SDHC/SDXC(2GB~64GB)

it's possible to change the icon/info of the DS game card entry?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.