Hacking Qforce on 3.55 Kmeaw_Fw says "... can only be earned in the full game. Purchase now ..."

schnoete

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi there,

i finally found the time to mod my old fat ps3. Got the 3.55 Kmeaw_Fw and multiMAN ver 04.16.00 installed. As first test dump, i tried "Ratchet_and_Clank_QForce_PS3-ACCiDENT" with the "duplex-ratchetandclankqforce_eboot_patch.rar". The game works and i can play the first level, but then it says "this can only be earned in the full game. Purchase now from PSN".

I tried various things, like the DLC unlocker and such, but still the same. Looks like the game thinks it is just the downloaded demo version.

Any idea how i can "convice" the game to be the full version?

Any help would be much apprechiated!

best regards
Schnoete

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure?
Q-Force is the name of the game in Europe which was released on PSN-only.
Full Frontal Assault was the game released in America on disc.

schnoete

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well when running the game it says Full Frontal Assault, but the release calls itself qforce. No hint towards its origin, tho.

title ................ Ratchet_and_Clank_QForce_PS3-ACCiDENT

publisher ............ Insomniac Games
game type ............ Action
release date ......... 27/11/2012

platform ............. PS3
language ............. ENG
files ................ 93*50MB

schnoete

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I Have me too that game so ive tryed mine doent show the message of Psn hmm strange

I can play the first level of that game over and over again without that message. But after playing through the first level, i can not access the other ones. And when you then try to select anything like skills, upgrades or the like, then the msg shows up. Could you please check if that is the case with your version?

Anyone tried the other Full Frontal Assault release with Kmeaw FW? Does that one works with the next levels?

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can play the first level of that game over and over again without that message. But after playing through the first level, i can not access the other ones. And when you then try to select anything like skills, upgrades or the like, then the msg shows up. Could you please check if that is the case with your version?

Anyone tried the other Full Frontal Assault release with Kmeaw FW? Does that one works with the next levels?

I Have Downloaded Q-force trought Torrent, im Rogero 2.03 with lastlest multiman version updated and Bd Mirror activated and other stuff , and i proof that game work perfectly i finished the first level and second level mine doent show that message. Most Probaly is A Security that you will not allow to play the game

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Edit: The file I downloaded on torrent is 5.05 GB so is a Full Game not a demo,

the demo version will be less than 5gb's

schnoete

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have not given up yet. I deleted and reinstalled everthing, and i found out that i must have copied the duplex trophies patch in the wrong dir initially, and have installed the trophy wrong version. Since I double checked everything else, this must be what went wrong.

That is why I want to delete the pre-installed trophies from my profile, but I do not find the one from Ratched&Clank (NPWR03529_00). These are visible within the Trophy List of the normal ps3 menue.

Now to my question: i found out that normally all trophies are installed in dev_hdd0/home/000000x/trophy/NPWR00xx. But not that one from QForce. I searched all over the ps3, but can´t find it. Any ideas what I have missed?

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
You sure?
Q-Force is the name of the game in Europe which was released on PSN-only.
Full Frontal Assault was the game released in America on disc.

Ahem.. BCES 01594:

135402920004-13-20-ratchet__clank_full_frontal_assault-2141968.jpg

<rant> But seriously, OP.. I picked this one up for AU$25 Full Retail, with Vita Crossplay! (in January, I'll admit, but it's coming)

Are you really that short on cash to pirate a budget-priced title?
</rant>

Regardless, have you tried re-downloading the ISO, trying from another source, or getting the US version (BCUS-98380)? It might just be a bad rip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455