Not open for further replies.

KingOfThePirates

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, give me your honest opinion on why you don't pirate 3DS games (that's if YOU DONT PIRATE THEM).

I personally think that buying retail games is a dumb route to take - think about it. Pirating is literally putting money into your pockets.
  1. Incredibly easy to do. take sky3ds for example. literally just drag and drop your BACKUPS
  2. By using .cias we have access to online capabilities. same stuff the legit people do.
  3. gateway3ds's allow us to use emuNAND, which is basically having 2 seperate OS in our 3ds. pretty cool stuff.
  4. game devs don't really care. besides ubisoft of course. but those guys just suck in general lol.
  5. You basically get free games from the developers. this is so much money saved.
  6. many other neat features like file saving, modding, hacking, etc.
  7. Let's use myself as an example. i have like 54 games that i picked up after they fell off a truck. when 3ds games come out, they are 39.99 aka 40$. 40 x 54 is 2160. that means i just saved $2160.
Honestly, what would you do if you accidently dropped your game, lost it, or it broke? bye bye money and game.
It seems that most people are supporting Smealum's ideal of non-piracy - pathetic. Does anyone have any idea how much time and money you could save? Stupid. Homebrew is a great thing to have, and piracy - swag, that's the true ninja way.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
10/10 would read again!

ghemj.jpg

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people have morals, some want to support the Devs so we get more games/better games and not kill the industry

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is morals?

Really though, for some it's easier, more convenient. Especially on something like Steam , where there's big buy buttons, sales, no complicated procedures, fast download speeds, and access to everything in one place. If you wanted to pirate you'd first need to figure out how to do so, then locate a download link, have to deal with possibly shitty downloads, locate and/or install a crack.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seriously, give me your honest opinion on why you don't pirate 3DS games (that's if YOU DONT PIRATE THEM).

I personally think that buying retail games is a dumb route to take - think about it. Pirating is literally putting money into your pockets.
  1. Incredibly easy to do. take sky3ds for example. literally just drag and drop your BACKUPS
  2. By using .cias we have access to online capabilities. same stuff the legit people do.
  3. gateway3ds's allow us to use emuNAND, which is basically having 2 seperate OS in our 3ds. pretty cool stuff.
  4. game devs don't really care. besides ubisoft of course. but those guys just suck in general lol.
  5. You basically get free games from the developers. this is so much money saved.
  6. many other neat features like file saving, modding, hacking, etc.
  7. Let's use myself as an example. i have like 54 games that i picked up after they fell off a truck. when 3ds games come out, they are 39.99 aka 40$. 40 x 54 is 2160. that means i just saved $2160.
Honestly, what would you do if you accidently dropped your game, lost it, or it broke? bye bye money and game.

It seems that most people are supporting Smealum's ideal of non-piracy - pathetic. Does anyone have any idea how much time and money you could save? Stupid. Homebrew is a great thing to have, and piracy - swag, that's the true ninja way.

Because it is only logical to support the people that created a game you like, in doing so you will encourage the to make more games you like.

1. If it is easy it is no fun.
2. Yes, you can try that, but if you don't put money afterwards into the circuit you are making the industry die or transform into something you will not like.
3. That is pretty cool, a reason to use Gateway. The best part, you can still buy the games anyway.
4. Pfff... Any worker wants to buy things, pay rents, get new cars, eat, travel, etc.
5. BS, don't lose time in the games, go work and make some money, even more money "saved".
6. That is pretty cool actually.
7. BS.

Reactions: elmoemo

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Flashcarts are contraband here. I don't wanna risk getting in trouble ordering one.

Besides, I have a full-time job with money to spare. I like Nintendo, so when they release quality games I want to play, might as well throw them a little bit of cash. When I was in college, I needed every penny I had, so I pirated every game I played for the most part. Mario isn't more important than a good education. I say, if you have better things to spend your money on, pirate. If you don't have better things to spend your money on, pay for it.

KingOfThePirates

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
"Let's use myself as an example. i have like 54 games that i picked up after they fell off a truck. when 3ds games come out, they are 39.99 aka 40$. 40 x 54 is 2160. that means i just saved $2160." No you didn't "save" 2160$ you took products worth 2160$.

how was I able to afford this $3000 laptop then hm? by using the money i saved via pirating of course.
rsUBEIs.jpg

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You should have stolen the laptop. Then you would have had over $5000 to spend on something else. Heck, go steal a few cars and you'll have enough to buy a house.

Well most people would probably do that, if you could "steal" it in a way that you would have a car and the previous owner wouldn't lose his car either, since piracy is not stealing.

Reactions: tbb043

KingOfThePirates

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have stolen the laptop. Then you would have had over $5000 to spend on something else. Heck, go steal a few cars and you'll have enough to buy a house.
hell man, if i could download a laptop i would. if i could 3d print a functional car i would. finders keepers losers weepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended