Hacking [Q] Using PSN account and going online in games with Henkaku

Timburpton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What are the chances of getting banned with using a PSN account with game backups on henkaku?

Assuming I get banned, what happens then? Can't I just remove and create another account?

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
We do not know how sony detects unauthorized software on vita yet. But if they do get you they will probably console ban your ass, which means you will not be able to play online on your vita system.

Reactions: Raylight

Timburpton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yep. and unless i read incorrectly they can ban your account period and lock you out of your digital games.

Not too worried about banning my account since I would never use my main account anyway. Just really worried about console ban. I guess sooner or later there'll be a console ID spoofer or something to get around it

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but thing is, if they can console ban, making a throwaway psn account doesn't make a difference.
it does because they may ban your account aswell meaning all your purchases will be gone not just your vita stuff but your entire playstation library for all playstation consoles

vault412

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So make a throwaway account and buy PS+ for it so I can access online? I have a PSN account for my PS4 with my downloaded games and my PS+ subscription.

I made a sep PSN account but when I try to login on my Vita it asks me to update my Vita? Do I have to do a system restore?

Last edited by vault412,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1