Hacking [Q] Trying to run FE:Awakening DLC

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying to install the DLCs of fire emblem awakening but it always appears only the DLCs that I had already bought before, I've already uninstalled all data relating to fire emblem in the SD card by the settings and FBI, installed the CIA game and DLCs and yet it somehow runs only the ones I've already bought before

what can I do?

--Resolved--
I just installed with bigbluemenu and it works

Last edited by Argentlan,

Geebee13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install the DLCs of fire emblem awakening but it always appears only the DLCs that I had already bought before, I already uninstalled all data relating to fire emblem in SD by the settings and FBI, installed the CIA game and DLCs and yet it somehow runs only I already bought those

what can I do?
Trying using BigBlueMenu or Devmenu to install the CIA.

Also when you enter eshop it will delete any DLC you dont own. But you can reinstall them.

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to install the DLCs of fire emblem awakening but it always appears only the DLCs that I had already bought before, I already uninstalled all data relating to fire emblem in SD by the settings and FBI, installed the CIA game and DLCs and yet it somehow runs only I already bought those

what can I do?
You cant install DLC with FBI you need to use another installer

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wrong you can install dlc with fbi as I downloaded both FE:IF and invisible kingdom (English patched) and they installed 100%.
try installing smash bros dlc with FBI it wont work
It installs but dlc does not appear
Edit: maybe FBI can only install cias of DLC if you havent already purchased some and not all

Last edited by Woody8275,

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
try installing smash bros dlc with FBI it wont work
It installs but dlc does not appear
Edit: maybe FBI can only install cias of DLC if you havent already purchased some and not all
I tryed to install smash bros dlcs and didn't work to, what cia installer did you use?
but also works on fire emblem if english patch for me

UPDATE: Ok, I tried to install by the bigbluemenu and it works!, the problem was FBI for some reason
and it works with my retail card, what is strange because the site that I downloaded the DLC says it only work with CIA version of the game

Last edited by Argentlan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool