Misc Q: How to make a clone of Miiverse for a web browser?

GoldAnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello. I recently got very confused about making a clone of Miiverse so that it would be for the web browser and not on WII-U / 3DS. I want to make a clone of the browser version of Miiverse (Similar to Uiiverse).

Don't ask me why I need another clone. I want to use the clone for a slightly different purpose than other clones

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I recently got very confused about making a clone of Miiverse so that it would be for the web browser and not on WII-U / 3DS. I want to make a clone of the browser version of Miiverse (Similar to Uiiverse).

Don't ask me why I need another clone. I want to use the clone for a slightly different purpose than other clones
Miiverse was a absolute cancer to the wii u and 3ds. Why would you ever want to have a web based one? It was a shitty poorly layed out app that was better off removed from anywhere.

Reactions: MORSHU8KRTXON

GoldAnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
[QUOTE = "lone_wolf323, post: 9178272, member: 279349"] Есть ли у вас вообще какой-либо опыт создания чего-то подобного, о чем вы просите? [/ QUOTE]
Not really

sketchedgrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE = "lone_wolf323, post: 9178272, member: 279349"] Есть ли у вас вообще какой-либо опыт создания чего-то подобного, о чем вы просите? [/ QUOTE]
Not really

Alright. So it seems you want to make a social network. What have you researched and what have you tried so far? Luckily for you, this doesn't involve too much in-depth programming like making a 3DS app that runs natively on the device with C or C++. If you don't have too much experience with programming, you can take a look at the Uiiverse source code on Github. Learn PHP on W3Schools and you'll be able to effectively fork it and modify it to your needs (oh, the pleasures of FOSS!). On an additional note, if you want to deploy the site, you'll need server space, which you can buy relatively cheap or host it yourself for free (please take into account electricity costs).

Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: