Hacking [Q] Gateway 3.4.1 - Cannot Boot

stompysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an issue with my Gateway cart, and I am wondering if anyone had any advice. I recently updated to the latest launcher.dat (3.4.1), and ever since doing this, I am unable to boot into Gateway mode. I am 100% using a legitimate card. I am able to boot into the Gateway menu, but I cannot boot to Gateway mode at all. Running the diagnostic test, it fails every test. I installed the system menu exploit again, and redownloaded the launcher, just to be safe. I also cleaned the contacts on the cart, as they were a little dirty. This did not fix the issue, though. The SD card in the Gateway cart is working fine, as well. I have also tried rolling back to an older launcher file, and it still fails. I am thinking my red cart may have failed. Does anyone have any other advice for me to try and get this working?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I am having an issue with my Gateway cart, and I am wondering if anyone had any advice. I recently updated to the latest launcher.dat (3.4.1), and ever since doing this, I am unable to boot into Gateway mode. I am 100% using a legitimate card. I am able to boot into the Gateway menu, but I cannot boot to Gateway mode at all. Running the diagnostic test, it fails every test. I installed the system menu exploit again, and redownloaded the launcher, just to be safe. I also cleaned the contacts on the cart, as they were a little dirty. This did not fix the issue, though. The SD card in the Gateway cart is working fine, as well. I have also tried rolling back to an older launcher file, and it still fails. I am thinking my red cart may have failed. Does anyone have any other advice for me to try and get this working?
Probably won't help but try holding R and getting the cart to reupdate?

stompysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely think my card is gone. Using R to force it to update gave me the following. Still not functioning. I also tried formatting my 3DS SD card and the Gateway microSD, and that didn't solve anything. Thinking I may just have to switch over to CFW.

Attachments

• IMG_20151023_163347818.jpg
    IMG_20151023_163347818.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 216

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol