Hacking [Q] Error on boot followed by strange brick

Deleted member 310901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is quite disappointing... All I did was use wet wipes. Returning it to Toys 'r Us isn't an option since it's past 30 days, unless I'm mistaken.

Well, what now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160517-123148.png
    Screenshot_20160517-123148.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited by Deleted member 310901,

Deleted member 310901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they'd go through the trouble of checking the serial number, let alone unscrewing it. I heard some retail employees are pretty incompetent. The condition of my broken one is pretty good on the outside anyway. You have to try fairly hard to find any scratches.

But knowing my luck so far with this...crap...

D

Deleted User

I doubt they'd go through the trouble of checking the serial number, let alone unscrewing it. I heard some retail employees are pretty incompetent. The condition of my broken one is pretty good on the outside anyway. You have to try fairly hard to find any scratches.
Wait, I thought we were talking about Nintendo.
If it's just some retailer, then you're probably safe. :)

Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, I thought we were talking about Nintendo.
If it's just some retailer, then you're probably safe. :)
Yeah, I returned my phone that 'mysteriously' stopped working to Argos and they didnt even look at it. They turned it on, verified it didnt work and went "ok" and gave me a full refund.

D

Deleted User

And the moisture seeped into the system? Was it that moist? Lol what did you use the wet wipes for?
Probably just for wiping gunk off of the screens. My screens get very dirty very fast so I often use Lysol wipes to clean them off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol