Hacking [Q] DSi Hacking Status

• Thread starter KingpinSlim
  • Start date
  • Views 1,259
  • Replies 6
K

KingpinSlim

OP
I have begun to dislike using DSiware on the 3DS either because of the stretching or the small screen size in original resolution, so i was wondering what the Hacking Status of the console is at the moment?
Is anyone still actively working on it?

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With what goal?
Unsigned dsiware runs and you can manually set it to original resolution.
DSi itself is dead regarding hacking I think, because it is a DS lite without GBA slot and bad downloadable games (Except Flipnote Studio).
They even sell it for less than a DS lite at gamestop.

Last edited by Wuigi,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can always hold select when starting dsiware, It is smaller, but If you are on an o3dsxl or any n3ds, it shouldn't be too annoying

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Neither of you read the original post properly.
"[...]either because of the stretching or the small screen size in original resolution."
I am aware of either option and simply favor the screens of the DSi XL, as i have already stated.
Also, there are good DSiware titles, i just picked up a card and i am simply going to purchase them.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can start here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/dsi-downgrading-the-complete-guide.393682/
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-twltool-dsi-downgrading-save-injection-etc-multitool.393488/

If your not going to reasonably hardmod your DSi/XL/LL, then you might as well forget about it. It requires an exploitable purchased version game that is no longer on the store (has only the nonexpoitable version) and soon the DSi eShop is going off line as well, making a hardmod downgrade and hacking a requirement.

Last edited by how_do_i_do_that,
Reactions: DinohScene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end