Hacking [Q] Anyone manage to create a simple emuNAND homebrew yet?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps I can hijack this thread and use it for a solution to the Pokemon save encryption
I was hoping to take advantage of the web exploit, but that's my choice. I'd really like to RE the CFW, but I have no idea on how to do so as I have no knowledge of Assembly or Reverse Engineering. But I guess I'd have to do something about it. Would be a lot less hassle if someone had already RE'd it and just uploaded the code somewhere so other people can play around with it - I know that's not gonna happen though.
If you actually get around to making an emuNAND setup based on the new Gateway exploit I'll give you £20 if you'll share it with me.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps I can hijack this thread and use it for a solution to the Pokemon save encryption
If you actually get around to making an emuNAND setup based on the new Gateway exploit I'll give you £20 if you'll share it with me.

£20 is nowhere near enough compensation for the sheer amount of work required to do something like that, especially if the person in question isn't familiar with the platform already.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
£20 is nowhere near enough compensation for the sheer amount of work required to do something like that, especially if the person in question isn't familiar with the platform already.

I was being facetious, seeing as placing a monetary value on the ability to use an exploit is being debated currently.

Reactions: WulfyStylez

xantoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The "CFW" everyone's been running (the one made by yellows8/derrek and palantine cfw are the same besides some boot stuff) is completely unobfuscated and ready to be reverse-engineered without much resistance. If you want to make your own emunand homebrew, start with that for a general idea of how you can make your own 4.5-based loader/whatever.
It's what I'm working on, but I honestly don't intend on releasing what I end up making beyond documentation.

I'd be very interested in any documentation ypu come up with. I'm a pretty skilled dev with both high-level and asm but a very lousy reverse-engineer.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative