Pyromax Dax

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by VatoLoco, Feb 19, 2013.

Feb 19, 2013

Pyromax Dax by VatoLoco at 5:09 AM (649 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. VatoLoco
    OP

Member VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Change Log Recent History

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Authors Homepage

2. smoke14me61

Newcomer smoke14me61 Advanced Member

United States
    I'm sure this is probably nothing but I would like to get some confirmation before I download this game that I am very interested in checking out. Bitdefender is telling me this download has Gen:Trojan.Heur.Hype.SGW@amnyiZji. Again I'm thinking this is a false positive but I would like to be sure.

3. crysalim

Newcomer crysalim Member

United States
    Seems to have some potential. I like the premise and the powerups were neat, although woefully restricted to an extremely small amount of uses each, punishing experimentation.

The reason I did not keep playing however is because there seems to be a massive bug with jumping that will cut out the ability to change directions midair. As long as I just jump normally, on a surface without properties, I can change direction midair; the direction change seems to be lost as soon as something hits me, I bounce off an enemy, or I hit a floor with properties (the bouncy floor, etc.) More or less, it's like how the ice floors don't let you change direction on ground, only it happens in midair.

That bug was really a bummer so hopefully there's a way around it for when I give this another try. A couple aesthetic suggestions would be to space out the tutorial coins a bit more, because reading them is much less intuitive than learning the game physics on our own (we can still do that you know!), and some better resource management.