Hacking pyGecko and Loadiine problems (Xenoblade X US)

Jason Erds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am playing Xenoblade X (USA) with Loadiine (only launches with Loadiine v4.1 on EclipseSin.github.io)

When I launch it with pyGecko along with Loadiine on the EclispSin page, it goes back out to the WiiU Menu.

Can someone help me? How can I use pyGecko with Loadiine?

Thank you

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It launches fine for me using Loadiine (Mii Maker + pyGecko) and pyGecko (Loadiine) using mii maker mode

do the normal mii maker stuff, then when it goes back to the home menu, launch the browser and run pygecko loadiine. then go back to the home menu and run mii maker again. it should boot xenoblade just fine

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Jason Erds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It launches fine for me using Loadiine (Mii Maker + pyGecko) and pyGecko (Loadiine) using mii maker mode

do the normal mii maker stuff, then when it goes back to the home menu, launch the browser and run pygecko loadiine. then go back to the home menu and run mii maker again. it should boot xenoblade just fine

EclipseSin, I am glad you responded. So I am definitely doing some steps wrong. Here is my procedure, which I tried after reading your response:

1. Freshly booted WiiU; enter browser and go to eclipsesin.github.io and click on "Loadiine Kernel" and get a nice "Finsihed Installing" screen.
2. Go back to browser and launch "Loadiine (Mii Maker + pyGecko)"; install Loadiine when prompted. This takes me back to WiiU Home Menu.
3. Launch browser again and this time click on "pyGecko" under Payloads, and get a nice "Finished Installing" screen again.
4. Click on the WiiU Menu button, go back to Home menu.
5. Click on Mii Maker and I get an error code: 160-2200 (Please press and hold the power button etc etc.)

What am I doing wrong?

Jason Erds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have error code: 160-2200 with the USA v32. Windwaker is working fine with the same method.

Matrixsoul, I am able to play the game just fine. I can't load it with pyGecko as per the steps I listed. Are you at least able to launch the game without the pyGecko thing?

Jason Erds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still get error 160-2200 even if I don't load pyGecko. I can play fine with Loadiine v4.

Well, I can confirm that inam having the same issue. Launches fine with loadiine 4.1 but throws code if any other method is employed. I am hoping EclipseSin can tell us what we are missing

acidmango

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can confirm that USA V32 does not cooperate with Loadiine v3 but cooperates fine with v4.
And afaik there is no version of v4 that works with pygecko. =[

EDIT:
looks like XCX launches fine in SSB mode on loadiine v3

Last edited by acidmango,

Jason Erds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that USA V32 does not cooperate with Loadiine v3 but cooperates fine with v4.
And afaik there is no version of v4 that works with pygecko. =[

So then what is EclipseSin doing? As per his post be is able to use loadiine and gecko just fine.

Jason Erds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way right now is if you have the game disc you can just spoof to fw 5.5.0 then play using the game disc with pygecko...
Or Wait for someone to port pygecko to loadiine 4

Thank you. This makes it easier. I have a disc, I will try that with pygecko.

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten it to work with SSBB disc. Loadiine exploit -> loadiine + pygecko -> press Y on game -> pyGecko(Loadiine) -> select SSBB game -> Play.

Reactions: matrixsoul

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What region did you play? And what is thr version of the game? And what site did you use to apply the payloads? Thanks
I use Eclipsesin's and it's USA version. The version is 1.01 I guess since I only downloaded what was available so it had that already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s