Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
PVB Coding Competition 2010
Virtual Boy Homebrew
hunter_2.png

Planet Virtual Boy has recently sponsored a Homebrew competition. If you are not aware the VB has a Flash Kit and some of these projects have been designed with that in mind. Please check the homepage for more information and download links.

icon11.gif
 Homepage
icon11.gif
 Flashboy Plus
icon11.gif
 Virtual Boy EMU

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hunter was awesome, one of my favourite games on the ST. Sadly it had a bad crack and crashed when you entered the store.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I continue to kick myself to this day, 10 years ago I had the opportunity to buy a pristine VB with like 10 games (pretty much the entire library) for 45 dollars a small used electronics/games shop, but instead I ended up buying a Japanese copy of Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 with a special boot disc for the PSX instead (was a huge DBZ fag at the time). DBZ Ultimate Battle 22 in case you don't know is one of the worst fighting games invented. And now that there is a flashkit available I really want to pick one up. It really is a terrible device, but such a cool idea/concept.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is nice that there is work being still done on such bastard systems but the Virtual Boy gave me a headache after only a few minutes. Not sure if it was the 3D or the mono red... Probably the latter...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it