ROM Hack Puzzlemaniak messed up my MicroSD card

gamepopper101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Note: I have an R4 DS and a 2GB Kingston MicroSD card and I was running Puzzlemaniak 3 beta 1 just in-case it anyone wants to know.

I was playing Puzzlemaniak, with a MP3 running and when the track finished, I got the file not found message. When I turned my R4 on again I found 4 odd files that whenever I select them, they freeze my DS!!! When I put my microSD card into my computer, I find out that I cannot delete them. I need to because whenever I run a program that needs to scan the card, it freezes so I can't use the program, this problem also corrupted one of my back-up DS games!!
hate2.gif

Basically, my microSD f***** up because I was playing a song in on this game!!! I don't know what to do, if I can't do anything, I have to buy a new MicroSD card which means £10 so can someone (e.g. The current developer or programmer for the game or a computer expert) please help.
If you want to know what they look like, click this link (They're the circled ones)

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can backup the saves folder in Windows, try doing that (instead of using the loading program). After that, format the card (don't use Quick Format) and that should get rid of the bad files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."