Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puzzle Quest was the surprise hit of 2007, pretty much came out of nowhere with no hype whatsoever, it scored well, got great scores on DS/PSP/Live Arcade and then got ported to Wii/PS2 and possibly some others and apparently it sold so very very well. I played it continuously until everything was complete. It will see a sequel this year,

Source

No details at all, I'm really hoping that it isn't more of the same and that some of the problems of the previous game are sorted out. Not sure if the original developers are involved as the last I heard they were currently doing a PQ style Sci Fi themed title. Mmm maybe thats the sequek and they tacked on the PQ name so it will sell?

Newer Link

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I loved puzzle quest so this is def. great news for me.
However, wasn't another game coming soon by the same developers? I think it involved space and stuff.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved puzzle quest so this is def. great news for me.
However, wasn't another game coming soon by the same developers? I think it involved space and stuff.
Yeah Galactrix. I get a feeling that it will be renamed Puzzle Quest 2: Galactrix!
nyanya.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Funny how when they started development on this game they hardly had any backing and they had to complete the game almost 100% before they could get a destributor to sign with them. And it became a pretty big game and now they are making a sequel
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over