Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
182810-pq.jpg
I swore that the first Puzzle Quest was best on the PSP but no one believed me. I don't think anyone tried it. But it had really nice graphics and a good layout, and it didn't leave my PSP UMD slot for a very long time.

When I heard the announcement for the sequel, Puzzle Quest 2, I noticed that the PSP wasn't included among the supported consoles. I asked Infinite Interactive why and they gave me that old line about demand and how we could possibly see it announced later.

That later is now, as Puzzle Quest 2 will come to the PlayStation Store towards the end of 2010. It includes all the standard content but will add a new Elite Mode, where the battles are harder and the rewards greater.

Nice! I kind of feel like they ported this for me. Thanks, Infinite Interactive.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source (Destructoid)

I love the way destructoid posts news

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck yes.

For some reason I loved the original Puzzle Quest on the PSP. It was probably my favorite console to play it on (I've played it on the DS, iPod Touch, and Xbox 360 as well). Had the right mixture of better graphics and sound as well as portability. I was seriously bummed out when there was no Puzzle Quest 2 on the PSP, but now I'm in a good mood.

Unfortunately I gave my charging cable to a friend so he could use it for his cellphone (his cellphone uses a mini USB port for charging and my cable was a dual mini USB/PSP 1000 charger combo) so I'll need to get it back sometime soon.

By the way dude, you've been awesome with posting the news, thanks a whole lot.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Fuck yes.

For some reason I loved the original Puzzle Quest on the PSP. It was probably my favorite console to play it on (I've played it on the DS, iPod Touch, and Xbox 360 as well). Had the right mixture of better graphics and sound as well as portability. I was seriously bummed out when there was no Puzzle Quest 2 on the PSP, but now I'm in a good mood.

Unfortunately I gave my charging cable to a friend so he could use it for his cellphone (his cellphone uses a mini USB port for charging and my cable was a dual mini USB/PSP 1000 charger combo) so I'll need to get it back sometime soon.

By the way dude, you've been awesome with posting the news, thanks a whole lot.
yeah, It's no problem, i do it when i'm bored, expect at least less news once my school starts back up though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over