United States
Last edited by g4jek8j54,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, the Japanese version of Puyo Puyo Tetris is needed to launch the web browser on a 1.0.0 console. However, if you are on 2.0.0 or higher, then you do not need any game to launch it.

EDIT: More information at this link...

http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Internet_Browser#WebApplet_launch_with_Tetris
That is exactly correct. It's exclusive to the Japanese puyopuyo, and it's only necessary to get a browser on 1.0.0. Homebrew is currently being exclusively developed for 3.0.0 because that's when smhax was accidentally created and 3.0.1 patched it.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That is exactly correct. It's exclusive to the Japanese puyopuyo, and it's only necessary to get a browser on 1.0.0. Homebrew is currently being exclusively developed for 3.0.0 because that's when smhax was accidentally created and 3.0.1 patched it.

And scires say that probably emunand on 1.0.0 so high firwmare while staying in 1.0.0

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You definitely need the Jap Version as only this version comes with the left and right trigger buttons - in my EU Version those buttons aren't mapped or mentioned:

@2:18

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just getting tired of seeing your moping posts saying how sad you are that you updated

Whatever, but that's no reason to be so fucking condescending all the damn time, either, so yeah, but hey, to each their own, guess that's a popular MO.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Whatever, but that's no reason to be so fucking condescending all the damn time, either, so yeah, but hey, to each their own, guess that's a popular MO.
the_randomizer said:
Did I stutter? Did I ask you? No? Then zip it lol

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
And scires say that probably emunand on 1.0.0 so high firwmare while staying in 1.0.0

Do you have any information on why it would not be possible on 3.0.0 ? :)
True question I am actually in the blur here ~

Don't fret, your're not alone this random fox jerk is a total chump and is constantly dribbling nonsense out of his fingers.
I love fox, even random one and the ones in his signature <3, I guess I am just jealous :)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
hey guys, i also see posts from switch users around gbatemp that state something like they do not really care about homebrew on the switch etc.

but that should not give any of us a reason to bash what they think and say of it.

everyone should be free to put their opinions out here, if it bugs you just try to ignore it.
because it is defintely not pointed at any of us.

it is just their opinion.
get along mun

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you have any information on why it would not be possible on 3.0.0 ? :)
True question I am actually in the blur here ~

I love fox, even random one and the ones in his signature <3, I guess I am just jealous :)

Because the trustzone code exec got fixed on 2.0.0 thats why

Hasslehogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in the demo on the video, he was using 3.0.0 and a jap puyo puyo tetris, are we sure its not needed to run the exploit? i assume the prices are going to go crazy if so?

Greg956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
in the demo on the video, he was using 3.0.0 and a jap puyo puyo tetris, are we sure its not needed to run the exploit? i assume the prices are going to go crazy if so?
He was using 1.0.0, so, if so you need Puyo Puyo to do the trick with browser. If you are on 3.0.0 you can do this with dns trick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: