putting pics in clear ds cases

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by genuisgeek, Apr 9, 2008.

Apr 9, 2008
  1. genuisgeek
    OP

Member genuisgeek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i have a clear case that covers my ds and im trying to know how to put pics that have been cut and cropped already so that i can just stick it in there
    i tried the MadCatz one program but when i printed it out the pics where small like really small where it doesnt even fit the screen
    so is there any way in which to fit it perfectly on the ds case other than cut-manually?
    appreciated [​IMG]

2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Check your printer settings carefully when you send; the MadCatz program is designed to make DS skins so it must be something on the printer end that's causing the problem. It's an absolute nightmare getting printers to print things the correct size sometimes.

3. MrKuenning

Member MrKuenning GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Most graphics printing programs allow you to select

Like if you are in photoshop with your image, set the image size to the inches you want it to print out at. Also setting the DPI to 300 is usualy good.

Then when you go to print it, make sure you set the image to print 100% on the printing screen.

If done right, you should be able to print exact sizes.

4. BakuFunn

Member BakuFunn Flameproof.

United States
    is there a photoshop template available? I would like that, mostly because i am on a mac. Oh yea, when you print, resize the image or set is as 100% like how Mr Kuenning said.
    also, even if you print it out, you still have to cut manually [​IMG]

5. DarkAura

Member DarkAura Offline

Canada
    I know what you mean. Sometimes I just print off a whole page when it's supposed to be like 2" x 3". Ooops. [​IMG] Waste so much ink, it pisses me off.

As for printing for the MadCatz template thingy, try and use photo paper, looks nicer. I had a pic for my case, but I got rid of it after I got bored of it.

6. genuisgeek
    OP

Member genuisgeek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thanks imma see if i can chekc my printer settings cuz all i do is print out reports [​IMG] lol