Putting GC Save Filed to Dolphin?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Klemzo, Jan 27, 2011.

Jan 27, 2011
  1. Klemzo
    OP

Newcomer Klemzo Advanced Member

United States
    Hey. Finally got my .gci save file of Paper Mario from my Wii to my computer, but the problem now is I don't know how to make it work there.

I got the game and when it lunches it makes a new MemoryCardA.USA.raw file. You save your games there, but I just don't know how to put my .gci folder in there. I tried in Dolphin gamcard manager but with no success (it doesn't detect it at all).
    Could someone give me exact steps or help me somehow?

Thank you

2. siliconmessiah

Member siliconmessiah GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You asked the same question in the "Hacking" forum.
    Don´t go crossposting. Wait for an answer instead. I´m sure you will get one in time.

3. Klemzo
    OP

Newcomer Klemzo Advanced Member

United States
    Actually I didn't. That was about not knowing how to copy save files from Wii/GC to PC, but now I've done that and have problem on how to run the save file with Dolphin.

4. siliconmessiah

United States
    Well, I am not a moderator. But you are right now bullshitting big time, and if I was, I would give you a warning.
    Your threads are scattered all over the place, and I find it quite irritating, as I go in here to read new stuff.
    It´s nothing personal, I´m just tired of people that don´t know the basics of internet etiquette.

Sorry to sound like an ass, I´m actually a pretty nice guy. But what you just did irritates me big time.

Ask one question - wait for an answer, it´s quite simple. This board is full of nice people ready to help, just give it some time.

http://gbatemp.net/t276584-transfering-gc-...c-or-vise-versa
    http://gbatemp.net/t276585-transfering-gc-...c-or-vise-versa
    http://gbatemp.net/t276605-putting-gc-save-filed-to-dolphin

Those are your three threads. Don´t you think that you could have held the question in one of the threads?

End of discussion.

5. Nintendo_Chick

Member Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

United States

He is asking a different question, I would of put it in the same topic but I don't think it's a big deal he started a new topic to ask a new question.

And if you weren't too busy acting like as ass, you would of noticed that it was an accidental double post.

6. siliconmessiah

United States
    Have a nice day!