Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by ZuluEdison, Jan 3, 2007.
what save type and size am i supposed to use?
sorry if this has been asked many times before.
also, what purpose is the "link with gba game" box for?
Save type should be auto detected, if not this very site has it as does http://www.advanscene.com/ and http://offlinelist.free.fr/ and loads of other places.
Link with GBA game is a feature that allows you to dupe your DS games into thinking there is a certain GBA game in the slot (this allows extra features and whatnot for some games), here is a quote from windirt (the EZTeam rep on sosukes forum):
1. Write the GBA game which you want to link to minisD/microSD with EZ4Client (for example: 0140_-_Gyakuten_Saiban_(J).gba)
2. Write the NDS game which corresponds to the GBA game to miniSD/microSD with EZ4Client, the option " Link with GBA game" must be checked. ( for example: 0186 - Gyakuten Saiban - Yomigaeru Gyakuten (JP) (M2).zip)
3. Enter the GBA mode, format 256M/384M Norflash by pressing Start then A.
4. Enter the SD card in GBA mode, choose the GBA game which you want to link, press Select then A, wait the write procedure finish.
5. Restart DS in to NDS mode and execute the NDS game. If the link works you can freely choose any chapter at the beginning.
Point: 1. NDS game which need to link must check the "Link with GBA game" option. 2. the GBA game which need to link must be written on the first part of the 256M/384M norflash.
ahh, thankyou very much!