Puss in Boots 2 - The Last Wish

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never bothered watching the first. I just stuck with Shrek and that's it.

Honestly, I thought this thread was going to be about the Japanese version of Puss in Boots 2.

51FZSSC0K3L._SY445_.jpg

There's a trilogy and I loved them, especially the third as it's a Western. :)

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What's with the graphics and animation quality in this one? Did they make it in Unity or something?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's with the graphics and animation quality in this one? Did they make it in Unity or something?
It seems to me like it's pretty clearly going for the stylized Spider-Verse type of deal. Dunno if it works as well, but that's the clear inspiration I'm seeing here.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks visually better than other Western cartoons. Nowadays, they look dreadful and with the addition of "comedy."

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It seems to me like it's pretty clearly going for the stylized Spider-Verse type of deal. Dunno if it works as well, but that's the clear inspiration I'm seeing here.
Maybe, but there's like aliasing and stuff? Doesn't look finished? This literally looks like some in-game footage:

IzEto5M.png

Harry579Clark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I watched the commercial I also thought there were obvious problems with the quality, a bit like an old cartoon.
But in general, it's interesting just to watch, but at times it also seems that everything is like in the first part.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think was a TV-Movie!
It had a theatrical release.
People say it's pretty good.
I'm almost tempted, but (at the risk of incurring the wrath of the memelords) I don't like the Shrek franchise.

On a somewhat unrelated note.
Apparently a theatrical release boosts your overall sales even if the movie flops. It gets exposure, and drives views on streaming services. Streaming and on-demand companies hide their data like the One Ring so there's no official confirmation but unofficial numbers say movies with theatrical releases get much more views than direct-to-streaming.

AlexMiller15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I recently watched it for the second time, it’s a tube cartoon for the whole family, it’s unlikely to ever get boring. If you have problems in games, I recommend using the epiccarry service

Last edited by AlexMiller15,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users