Misc Pursharing LAN Adapter

Lazyt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Since MK7 era i cant find any way how to fix the problem of annoying Nnetwork errors. This is the problem of Nintendo. So i quiting from wirelles on Nintendo devices and pursharing LAN Adapter eitherway.

1. Is it possible to make manual settings by this wired connections? (due tu "DNS HAX")
2. Would you recomend any cheaper adapter. (Original from N is really overpriced and also there are so many cheap copies and i believe some of them are good enough too)

/my condolences and apologies for bad english/

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since MK7 era i cant find any way how to fix the problem of annoying Nnetwork errors. This is the problem of Nintendo. So i quiting from wirelles on Nintendo devices and pursharing LAN Adapter eitherway.

1. Is it possible to make manual settings by this wired connections? (due tu "DNS HAX")
2. Would you recomend any cheaper adapter. (Original from N is really overpriced and also there are so many cheap copies and i believe some of them are good enough too)

/my condolences and apologies for bad english/
1. Yes I have a wired connection and DNS blocking works exactly the same.
2. This is the one I'm using and it works great - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004...et+adapter&dpPl=1&dpID=41F-TIEu9uL&ref=plSrch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended