PureZC member in here?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wonder if there are any of them from PureZC member in here. I know few in PureZC member like Castchao and mbwchampion. I can't remember rest of them.

Edit - Oh I forgot to mention. My username in zeldaman23 and I am banned that account cuz I was stubborn and didn't follow the rule at all.

Reactions: 1 person

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well let me explain. I am pretty sure you see me that I am act jerk and behavior childish. That why I didn't follow the rule and act like crybaby. I do same thing in here but I learn the lesson by mistake. But I didn't expect myself what I did wrong in PureZC forum. They warned me alot because most of them don't understand what I am trying to say or why I am too so stubborn to listen to them or obey their rule. If I do same thing in here, then I never get help for my wii to get hack for rest pf my life. I got two warning in here for stubborn and crybaby.

Reactions: 1 person

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Well let me explain. I am pretty sure you see me that I am act jerk and behavior childish. That why I didn't follow the rule and act like crybaby. I do same thing in here but I learn the lesson by mistake. But I didn't expect myself what I did wrong in PureZC forum. They warned me alot because most of them don't understand what I am trying to say or why I am too so stubborn to listen to them or obey their rule. If I do same thing in here, then I never get help for my wii to get hack for rest pf my life. I got two warning in here for stubborn and crybaby.

What?

*not a one word post

edit: That made me chuckle supr.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

What?

*not a one word post

edit: That made me chuckle supr.
Apparently he sent that video to the staff. So maybe they banned him because he's a whiny little bitch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk