Scoop111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everyone!

I could't find much info on this. I have two questions and probably someone can help me finding the answers.

1. I'm on 5.5.1 and want to purchase the DLC-Packs for Mario Kart 8 as long as I can access the eShop without updating the system. The thing is, I don't have the Mario Kart Game Disc yet and I don't know if one needs the disc to purchase the DLC's "ingame" or can I just buy them now and the game later?

It was quite a hassle to block my WiiU's internet access in the router and I have never purchased anything from the eShop so far, so i didn't try it myself yet.

2. I assume the DLC's require the games latest Updates. So if I dump both my game and the DLC's to use with Loadiine I will also need the Smash Bros. Disc. The Loadiine-Thread says it's possibe to use Art Atelier instead. Has someone tried that disc with updated Mario Kart 8? I'm not a fan of Smash Bros. and Art Atelier is much cheaper.

Thanks for reading this and any kind of help.

Last edited by Scoop111,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you don't have the physical disc or the eShop version, DLC won't work. You need to launch the game from the home menu to finish the download. You can purchase them for later if you do get the disc or eShop.

Last edited by SkittleDash,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night