Hacking punch this noob in the face with your knowledge please!

jowimuyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a version 3.2E wii, pal format (im offline too), i simply want to udate to 4.0E so i can use the delicious new features of the SD card slot like all you clever hackers out there!

can anyone provide or direct me to an awesome guide?

im also running ultimate usb loader 7.4 to run my backups if that makes any difference in the mix.

so if anyones got the smarts, holla!

thankyou.

EDIT!

im aware of the 'ULTIMATE 4.0 guide' on here. only you read the offline tutorial.. this part..

1) Extract the files somewhere on your hard drive such as C:\wii\ and run prepare.bat

2) Check that the WAD files are correct with MooSFV. If any files are not correct run clean.bat and start over

3) Make sure there is no cioscorp folder and rename your old private folder. Copy the contents inside the sd folder to the root of your SD card

they're pretty vague and raise so many questions. obviously im just not getting it maybe? the ammount of times i've tried doing this and one of the programs has gotten stuck mid download. HELLLP.

jowimuyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i beheld.

you mean search gbatemp for it? am i looking for the waninkoko update? or the official one? either way im gettin nothin.

i thought that if i use the official one, my usb loader wont work, yis?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr