1. Extensionsnails

Newcomer

United States
    guys I need assistance. for some reason my patcher is in japanese. I need a tutorial.

2. Carlitos

OP Carlitos Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What do you mean by patcher? The tutorial is in the update instructions that come in the zip file.

3. Extensionsnails

Newcomer

United States
    kjj.PNG yeah idk what happened

Last edited by Extensionsnails, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Carlitos

OP Carlitos Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Ahh okay then, I know what you mean now. I confused the patcher with the patch itself, so that was my mistake.
    So, for the "WQSG_UMD.exe" program, yes it is in Chinese and not in English. You can't change it to English (even though it has the option to do so), and I find other patching programs such as "UMDGen.exe" to crash frequently, especially in newer operating systems.
    I left instructions inside the .zip file. Just open the .txt file and read the instructions available. It includes instructions on how to use the Chinese UMD patcher program. If you're still confused, please let me know and I'll see if I can maybe clarify it further if the instructions aren't clear enough.

Extensionsnails likes this.
  5. Extensionsnails

Newcomer

United States
    Alright I've done it!

Carlitos likes this.
  6. Nouka

Nouka Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    I can't believe I forgot to check this thread and missed your post from a week ago! Thank you for the partial patch Carlitos and Coyote Mao, I can't wait to try it as a Mami fan!
    I am going to play it in the next few days and will try to tinker with different settings and emulators to find a solution for Charlotte's fight, it's a strange bug indeed.

Last edited by Nouka, Oct 5, 2020
  7. Malckyor

Malckyor The One and Only!

Brazil
    I must say that this has become very interesting to follow and also you guys make me want to try it out soon! But sadly I've been working on an "underground" project here too and it is too much time consuming, but I really want to play it and I will when I have quite a good amount of time to spend.

Anyway, thanks @Carlitos for your hard work and keep up the good work, whenever I have the time I will play it and give you my feedback.

Carlitos and Coyote_Mao like this.
  8. Coyote_Mao

Coyote_Mao Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    If you're going to start at the beginning, I'd recommend you wait until the next patch anyway, ha-ha! :mellow: The first few days of Madoka's scenario still use parts of Traduko's old sample translation and... Let's just say they could definitely use some editorial assistance back then. No worries though - the text should become way more enjoyable and easier to read after all of the fixes have been implemented into the project. :grog:

9. Malckyor

Malckyor The One and Only!

Brazil
    Oh, thanks for sharing this with me, but I'll have to wait anyway since I'm very busy lately and this is one of the games that I have interest to play.

Carlitos likes this.
  10. Cheetor

Cheetor Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Doing God's work here, thanks for your efforts.

11. Extensionsnails

Newcomer

United States
    Totally! Also excellent profile pic!

Nouka and Carlitos like this.
  12. Nouka

Nouka Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hey! Sorry I was busy and couldn't try it sooner but I have some good news!
    I have played up to the Charlotte fight with the UI issue and found a workaround to make it appears again!
    All you need to do is use the Suspend option in the menu during the fight and then load the suspended file.
    I am still going to search a way to fix this entirely but this should be useful for now.

Really enjoying the route, thanks again!

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      83.2 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      88.2 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      150.5 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      115.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by Nouka, Oct 15, 2020
    KentaZX, Carlitos and Extensionsnails like this.
  13. Extensionsnails

Newcomer

United States
    Great job!

Nouka and Carlitos like this.
  14. Carlitos

OP Carlitos Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I can confirm that this workaround fixes the issue for now! Thanks a ton, this helps a lot! I Appreciate you playing the patch and your feedback as well.
    Everyone, take note! :teach:

15. kite21

kite21 Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Thank you for doing this. I lost my faith and sympathy in Tradukosoft years ago. They just kept moving the goal and got too ambitious, that was their downfall. I wish you luck and hope you do a wonderful job!

16. Juano

Juano Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Wow this is amazing :o thanks bro!... but i have a question, if i download the iso from that cdromance link then i dont need to patch it right?

Carlitos likes this.
  17. Carlitos

OP Carlitos Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Good question. The ISO, as it stands, only covers Madoka Chapter 1 Complete. The patch I have released in Post #59 (Page 3 of this thread) includes about 30-40% of Mami's Chapter, alongside some fixes made to Madoka's Chapter. I have not implemented that patch unto the ISO, and will apply another patch to the ISO when I am finished with Mami's Chapter, as well as revamping Madoka's Chapter.
    You can either download the ISO and only play with Madoka's Chapter complete and later patch the game to play a portion of Mami's Chapter, or wait until Mami's Chapter is done, in which I will coordinate with the folks at CDRomance to have the patch installed, having no need for a patch. I'm looking at December to have the ISO updated.
    It'll be at your discretion if you want to play with a partial game sooner than a more "complete" ISO.

Valef0rt, KentaZX, Nouka and 2 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Portable, Project