Trophies
XP
Country

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it could be down to firmware. What platform are you trying to play on your PSP? Is it a PSX, PSP or some other emu game?

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it could be down to firmware. What platform are you trying to play on your PSP? Is it a PSX, PSP or some other emu game?
i'm using a psp 1000 with 6.60 pro b10 custom firmware so i assume most games should work.
Uh, AP stands for 'Anti Piracy'. Quite a few new games have it and AP doesn't let you run those games even if you have the latest firmware. Usually, an AP patch is released which fixes the anti piracy patch and lets you play the game, so you have to wait for it.

BlazeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm using a psp 1000 with 6.60 pro b10 custom firmware so i assume most games should work.
Uh, AP stands for 'Anti Piracy'. Quite a few new games have it and AP doesn't let you run those games even if you have the latest firmware. Usually, an AP patch is released which fixes the anti piracy patch and lets you play the game, so you have to wait for it.
i know but i thought the iso was pre patched but i guess not

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I just found a way to bypass the map freeze, I don't know if you have to keep doing it or not but when the map first appears put your PSP into sleep and then turn it back on and it should work, I think the ISO had some files missing so it will glitch up, well this is what I found after looking on Japanese sites about the game.

poisonF

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Made an account specifically for this) If you use a compressor application and turn the .iso file into a .cso file with (atleast?) a level 9 compression the game should run fine. I've gotten past the cutscene after the first boss and the 1st level (two areas that the game crashes on) without any problems. I'm running 6.60 PRO B-10

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey