Hacking Publicly signed Emulators?

Ndean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any out in the wild yet or is it too soon? If anyone has links to sites with emulators signed with the public key please post them.

Ndean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Had QJnet on speed-dial for years
wink.gif
Got a ceramic white PSP phat with custom firmware (which I think is now redundant in light of the public key being found). I am more interested in SNES and Genesis emus for the PS3. Also can't wait to have FBA next running!

Rafinesque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a PS3 due to the news of the key being released. I'm not interested in pirating PS3 games, just homebrew and emulators, which I hope start popping up soon....

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rafinesque said:
I just bought a PS3 due to the news of the key being released. I'm not interested in pirating PS3 games, just homebrew and emulators, which I hope start popping up soon....

May as well start pirating a few games because there's not much as of yet. I hear the PSX emu is pretty good but I haven't tried it yet.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just excited that I JUST got a PS3 a day before the keys were leaked, it was given to me to repair, but the guy said I could just keep it, because he didn't think I'd be able to fix it. But I did! Gotta love oven reflows! I'm so excited about what emulators we'll see as the devlopment continues! Is MAME and Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2 too big to dream?

Ndean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TwinRetro said:
Ndean said:
Are there any out in the wild yet or is it too soon? If anyone has links to sites with emulators signed with the public key please post them.

Oh, here we go. The first thread of many i'm sure.
What an insightful comment, don't you have some goats to intimidate at a bridge somewhere?
bow.gif
tongue.gif

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ndean said:
TwinRetro said:
Ndean said:

Oh, here we go. The first thread of many i'm sure.
What an insightful comment, don't you have some goats to intimidate at a bridge somewhere?
bow.gif
tongue.gif
Well he's probably not wrong, just look at the Wii section!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol booty patrol Ken your being bent over for suspected turd burglary