Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I get it working too...
First time: black screen
Second time: OK
If you know a little crediar you'll find how to get it working (I won't give the "tricks" here)

@crediar: Great work! This is real hacking

Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well, if you are gonna beat around the bush and not even offer a little hint then... eventually a proper version will be released for all. Meanwhile, I suppose preloader should suffice..

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
SifJar said:
is what you made bold some sort of cryptic clue? and why wont you share here? just being mean?
I'm not mean, I just want other think by themself.
Bold part are not for "cryptic" purpose.
Solution is obvious, really.
If nobody give the answer I'll give it.
If you need an hint: look at the video from isostar and look at his channels. you see?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
carbonyle said:
SifJar said:
is what you made bold some sort of cryptic clue? and why wont you share here? just being mean?
If you need an hint: look at the video from isostar and look at his channels. you see?
something to do with piracy? you seem to have italiced the letters of piracy (and a couple of extras, but they could be mistakes)... EDIT: My bad on that, it is just piracy you italiced, nothing more.

Oh and I'm downloading the video as I post this. Crappy slow internet!!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
carbonyle said:
SifJar said:
OK, he has a few USB Loader channels (which would go with the italic piracy thing in your post), a few out of region system channels, HBC, Mario Kart channel and HAAA, whatever that is. Now I highly doubt crediar is going to make an app which will only work if you have certain channel installed, least of all a USB Loader channel, I also doubt he cares much if you own Mario Kart, he knows you must have HBC, again I doubt he cares if you have out of region system channels, which leaves HAAA. What is that exactly? Oh, and to backup some earlier assumptions - most people on this forum have a usb loader channel and HBC installed, so those are pretty much out of the question.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know what channel that is and I'm going to try and see if I get it to work by removing that HAAA.:)Thanks to SifJar for the hint.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, but see, the guy who ran freedom HAD that channel, so it is obviously not necessary to delete it. And I believe it is the photo channel, yes?

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
SifJar said:
carbonyle said:
SifJar said:
OK, he has a few USB Loader channels (which would go with the italic piracy thing in your post), a few out of region system channels, HBC, Mario Kart channel and HAAA, whatever that is. Now I highly doubt crediar is going to make an app which will only work if you have certain channel installed, least of all a USB Loader channel, I also doubt he cares much if you own Mario Kart, he knows you must have HBC, again I doubt he cares if you have out of region system channels, which leaves HAAA. What is that exactly? Oh, and to backup some earlier assumptions - most people on this forum have a usb loader channel and HBC installed, so those are pretty much out of the question.
this is not about channel he have but channel he doesn't (and this is not related to USB Loader since I use them too)

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes SifJar,your correct it's the Photo Channel 1.0 and ya deleting it didn't work for me.Um I'm not sure which channel he doesn't have I'm going to take another look at that video.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I doubt its a system channel, but it must be backup loader channel. as in gamma. because carbonyle left a little clue. he italiced the letters of piracy through his post. so its a piracy channel, and he has usb loader and wad manager channels, so it must be gamma channel. of course, this wouldnt be an issue for me, as i dont have an piracy related channels. oh, and the guy also had no installed pirated channels(well, he doesnt have any VC or WiiWare channels, so there cant be any pirated ones), but i doubt crediar can check if a channel is pirated or not. Even if it is that, I dont pirate, so i guess it should work for me.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure on that SifJar,because well I have no backup loaders,Usb loaders,etc. and I also don't have any Wiiware or VC games and I get a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr