Gaming Ptoblems with cfw... Some games run with all lives and coins

Tanktop76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, i have a big Problem with my cfw.... I use atmosphere and by some backups i have all coins and lives! How can i fix this problem? Thx!

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Check that you didn't activate Atmosphere cheats for your games. On your SD card go to SD:/Atmosphere/Titles and see if there are cheat files in the individual folders for games you are having trouble with.

Reactions: Lacius

Tanktop76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! I have some games like zelda, if i run the game all hearts are set and items are set to 999! Some games start always at godmode... I have no idea to fix that.... Thx!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Check that you didn't activate Atmosphere cheats for your games. On your SD card go to SD:/Atmosphere/Titles and see if there are cheat files in the individual folders for games you are having trouble with.
Thx!

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to the Atomosphere fold , open system_setting.ini

dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0

now cheats will no longer automatically come on

Reactions: Tanktop76

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninja'd

EDIT: @Tanktop76 you should use @Undwiz solution. This works across all games whereas just checking the cheats folder will only delete that particular game's cheats. Even if you delete all cheats, whenever you update Edizon, they all come back as they are preloaded. You also have to re-edit the atmosphere settings config file every time you update atmosphere, as they tend to set the defaults to on.

Last edited by GameSystem,
Reactions: Undwiz

Tanktop76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ninja'd

EDIT: @Tanktop76 you should use @Undwiz solution. This works across all games whereas just checking the cheats folder will only delete that particular game's cheats. Even if you delete all cheats, whenever you update Edizon, they all come back as they are preloaded. You also have to re-edit the atmosphere settings config file every time you update atmosphere, as they tend to set the defaults to on.
You saved my day! Great!

Reactions: Undwiz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple