Psychos!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Legend, Sep 15, 2007.

Sep 15, 2007

Psychos! by Legend at 3:46 AM (1,302 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. Legend
    OP

Member Legend .missing

Canada
    Alright everyone, in honor of my 800th post, I'm going to share a little story with all of you.
    Also, anyone that has had or currently has a psychotic boyfriend/girlfriend, friend, spouse, etc., feel free to post any stories about them here.

When I was 15 years old, I was dating this girl named Amy. If you can actually call it dating, that is. It was in grade 8, so it's not like we actually got to do a lot of things unsupervised.
    Anyway, it was February. Valentine's day, to be exact. I had broken my foot a week prior to this incident, and it was SUPPOSED to be in a cast for 6 weeks, but that's another story for another time.

So Valentine's day, she comes over to my place. She comes into my room and lies on my bed. I lie beside her, and we started talking... for some reason or another, we began getting into an argument. This happened often (as she was fucking crazy), so in order for me to blow off steam, I just walked out of my house. I went down to the store to try & make up for arguing with her, and I bought her a bunch of roses.

Mistake 1 :: Leaving my house with her in it.
    I crutched my ass home, miraculously not destroying the flowers I bought for her, and hobbled up my front steps. As I tried to open the door, I had a startling discovery. She had locked it (we were the only ones home). As she didn't have a key, there was no possible way for her to have left my house without locking it (the deadbolt was locked, not the handle).
    I knocked on the door a few times... no answer. Interesting.
    I pull out the key to the door, open it, and hobble up the stairs. As I got into my room, I found her lying on the bed - seemingly where I left her.
    I put the flowers on the desk, took off my coat, dropped my crutches, and lay on the bed.

Mistake 2 :: Getting on the bed.
    As I lay down, she immediately interrogates me.
    Her - "Where were you?"
    Me - "I went to the store."
    Her - "Why?"
    Me - "I got you something."
    Her - "That's nice." (sarcasm)
    Me - "..."
    Her - "How much did you spend?"
    Me - "Not that much... Look, can we just stop fighting?"
    I brushed a few strands of her out of her face, and placed that hand on her cheek gently.

Mistake 3 :: Putting my hand near her face.
    She sat there for a few seconds with my hand on her face, then grew a psychotic expression and BIT my hand. That's right. She bit me. She actually drew blood, too. I've got a scar on my thumb, even.
    Immediately, I pulled my hand back and asked the only question that went through my head at that moment.
    "What the FUCK!?"
    She just sat there. Motionless, expressionless... didn't say a word. Then finally, she got up, and left my room.
    I wondered where she was going, so I followed her.

Mistake 4 :: Following her.
    I made my way down the stairs to discover that she had put on her coat and shoes.
    Her - "Walk me home."
    Me - "What?! You just tried to bite off my thumb, I have a broken foot, and your house is like 3 kilometers away. I'm not walking you home."
    Her - "WALK ME HOME!"
    Me - "If I didn't have a broken foot, I might actually give it a thought."
    Her - "I said WALK ME HOME, FUCK!"
    Me - "No."
    At this point, she got frustrated and left. She stormed out my door, and began her journey home. So I thought.
    I closed the door behind her, locked the handle and deadbolt, and hobbled up the stairs. I was thinking to myself, "This if fucking stupid. She's fucking insane, I swear it. I need to get the fuck out of this relationship."

*Knock knock knock* - A sound coming from my front door.
    "Hmmm... Who could that be? Probably not gunna be Amy, since she left all pissed off. Ah, I'll just leave it. If it's important, they'll come back later."
    *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
    "..."
    *SLAM SLAM SLAM*
    "What the fuck? Is someone trying to kick my fucking door down?!"

I hobbled down the stairs, and looked through the peephole. Sure enough, there she was. Kicking my door as hard as she could.
    At the time, I was living in a duplex, so my house was connected to someone else's. I didn't want to get a bad reputation with the neighbors, so I opened the door to see what the fuck she could have wanted.

Mistake 5 :: Opening the door.
    As soon as the door was open, she stormed back into my house, and actually shoved passed me. She walked down the hall, and into my kitchen.
    I assumed that she just wanted to talk, so I closed the door slowly, and turned around.
    She stormed back into the hallway, and walked straight up to me. At the last second, I realized she had a knife in her hand.
    Thankfully, instead of attempting to stab me or injure me in some other way, she brought the knife level to her neck, and pressed the tip of it (hard) into it.
    Me - "What the fuck are you doing?!"
    Her - "Walk me home, or I'll fucking kill myself right here."
    Me -"What?! Ok ok, just hang on. Put the knife down, and I'll grab my coat and shoes. Just calm down."
    Her - "DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU FUCKING DID THIS! THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"
    Me - "I know! I'm sorry. Just let me grab my stuff. Please put the knife down."
    She put the knife down, and I got my coat & shoes. We left.

Mistake 6 :: The Walk Home
    Her house was literally like 2-3 kilometers away from mine, so it was quite a walk - nevermind the fact that I was on crutches this time.
    The whole way, she was just bitching at me, complaining that I never do anything for her and that I'm such an asshole and blahblahblah. Finally, I actually got angry with her and opened my mouth.

Mistake 7 :: Opening my big mouth.
    Her - "I can't fucking believe you!"
    Me - "Yunno... You always complain that everyone at school hates you, that you have a bad reputation... Did you ever think that there's a fucking REASON for it?!"
    Her expression was fucking priceless. Mouth was gaping, eyes wide, and face red.
    This was the first time that I had actually stuck up for myself, and openly insulted her.
    *SLAP* A good slap to the face left me with a stinging sensation on the right side of my head. She turned around, and continued the walk home; storming away.
    Since I couldn't keep up with her, I figured that I'd just turn around and go back home. Instead of heading home right away, I decided that I'd watch her walk the rest of the way home (it was a straightaway from where we were, and we were 3/4 the way there).
    As I watched her walk away, she took a turn. Since she only needed to walk straight, in order to get home, I was puzzled. So, being the moron I was, I hobbled as quickly as I could on my crutches to catch up to her.

Mistake 8 :: Following her (again).
    I arrived at the street she had turned down, and quickly glanced around. She was nowhere to be seen. I stood there for a minute or two, worried that she might do something stupid... Then I caught a glimpse of her, turning down a back lane.
    I hobbled my ass as quickly as I could, towards that back lane. I don't think anyone's moved so quickly on crutches before.
    As I arrived in the back lane, I saw her standing near a tipped-over recycling bin. I called to her... She didn't move, or even look back at me. I hobbled closer, calling to her still. No response.
    As I was about 6 feet away from her, she finally turned around and looked at me. But... she wasn't looking "at" me, persay. She was looking beyond me, I guess. I've never seen someone with such a distant look in their eyes before.
    While she was just standing there, looking distant, I noticed blood dripping from one of her hands. I panicked, dropped my crutches, and ran to her - WITH a broken foot, might I add, crushing the bottom of the cast.
    I grabbed her arm, and pulled it close, so I could see what the fuck she had done to herself. She had a piece of glass in her hand, a rather large and sharp piece, but hadn't actually cut her wrists or anything of the sort... The glass had cut her hand while she was holding it.
    "Amy!"
    No response.
    "AMY!"
    No response.
    "AMY!!!"
    Still, no response. I grabbed her by the shoulders, pulled her towards a nearby fence, and slammed her up against it (this is perhaps the only time in my life that I've ever harmed a female). As I slammed her against the fence, her head had tilted back and hit it. She just kind of collapsed into my arms after that, and didn't move for awhile.
    I think I knocked her out, but I'm not sure, really. I grabbed the glass from her hand and threw it away.
    When she finally came around, she started crying. She grabbed onto me tightly, and just sat there sobbing for maybe 10-15 minutes.
    Finally, I told her I'd help her get the rest of the way home, and that we could talk about what hat happened another day.

Feel free to share your stories!

2. nicomaru

nicomaru Newbie

Stay away from her

3. Legend
    OP

Member Legend .missing

Canada
    Haha, I haven't seen her for about 4-5 years now. Last I heard, she became a goth prostitute (at the age of 17 or 18).

4. jimmy j

Member jimmy j Awesome for hire.

United Kingdom
    Hmmm... a very elaborate story. No doubt concocted in order to cover up the fact that you sliced her hand open with a shard of glass, then proceeded to ram her head into a fence! You sir, are a bounder and a cad!

tsk!

Seriously though, I have had a couple of nutters like that too. You have my sympathy.

*Edit* Upon reading your last post, I have come to the conclusion that you were, in fact... HER PIMP! Damn your eyes, sir! Damn your dirty eyes!

5. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    Holy shit, how could you date someone like that??

6. Hiratai

Banned Hiratai I'm like *tick* *tick*

United States
    Canadians. [​IMG]

7. jimmy j

Member jimmy j Awesome for hire.

United Kingdom
    I caught my ex-psycho trying to puncture my condoms with a needle. We were only 16 at the time. Fucking fruitcake!

8. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    wow that was an amazing story dude, what a crazy bitch. I would have rung the police or something but you handled it surprisingly well.

9. pkprostudio

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    Wow. I would've given up right after the argument.

10. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    I have sooo been there. Ya just can't argue with a sick mind.

Mine's name was Janet. She was a manic depressive. When she was manic she was impulsive, but manageable. When she was depressed, you couldn't keep the pills out of her mouth. We had lots of interesting adventures together. Trouble was, for the longest time, her parents didn't know she was bipolar, so I got blamed for everything that went wrong. I thought I'd never have that much frustration in my life again.

At one point, during an argument (our millionth,) I actually started losing my sanity, and picked up a half gallon jar full of pennies and started clonking it on top of my head, just to derail the argument so it would stop. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Clonk Clonk Crash. Broke the jar, blood and pennies everywhere, trip to the emergency room to sew my head back up, check for concussion, etc...

Ahhh, good times!

Her parents finally had her committed, but she broke out and managed to get back to my place. She was only there for a few days before the cops found her. After a few months in a mental hospital, I was able to safely break up with her, with the knowledge that she was being monitored and couldn't succeed in killing herself over it.

This was back in the early eighties.. funny, but she's still one of my best friends.

11. kellyan95

Banned kellyan95 Banned

United States
    Wow, from reading this thread I can come to the conclusion that a psycho girlfriend can make you psycho.

12. Legend
    OP

Member Legend .missing

Canada
    Yeah, after that incident with mine, it took me months to break up with her for fear that she would kill herself over it, as she apparently had no problems with it, while we were dating.
    Kinda scary, being in a relationship with people like that... I know that I sure as hell don't want someone's suicide on my conscience.

13. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    you know i was just about to go to sleep

14. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Exactly, once you're snared, you're snookered. You can't stay without going bonkers yourself, and you can't leave in good conscience.

Kobayashi Maru!

Oh, and Linki, go back to bed.