PS1/2 PSX Xplorer Professional Firmeware

UberFate85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i just got a PSX Xplorer Pro with x-assist i was wondering if anyone could direct me to a page i saw a while back that had a list of custome Firmwares on it so you could change the stock one on the Xploder Pro?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it's so weird that your looking for some of their software too. I really need the software that came with the GBA Xploder SP. I have scoured the net the past two days and haven't found one download link to their software. So, it looks like, we will have to wait for some generous Xploder owner to upload the software to mediafire for us.

http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/3607-PSX-GameShark-Pro...Info-and-Tools

UberFate85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
this mite help you buddy ask em if they have any old Copies kicking about they didnt sell maybe they will send you one!

If you have any problems or queries regarding Xploder products, here are the ways you can contact us...
If you have any problems or queries regarding Xploder products, please write to:
Fire International Ltd. Unit 15 Shaw Wood Business Park Shaw Wood Way Doncaster England DN2 5TB
Or by email to [email protected] Registered in England & Wales: Company Registration Number 2849542. Registered Address: As Above.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what im looking for is a way to put a firmware on my Xploder Pro so i can play backups
I just gave a link in my last post, and that thread is all about booting backups with the PSX Xploder. It's a nine page thread, that I haven't read, but the info you need is there. Thank you for Xploder's contact info! :)

Quote from page 2 of the thread I linked you to and the link is from the top of page 3:

Firmware Pro's & Con's
v3.0 - Boots backups & you can use V-mem

v3.1 - ? Don't have this to test out but I bet it was a bug fix to make backups not boot

v3.2 - Don't boot backups but is faster, more than likely more codes also, didn't pay attention

3.2 AR3 Stop+VMem Fix - Boots backups and still has v-mem support. < ----This is the one you want!!

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, I linked you to the firmware in my last post (click the 3.2 AR3 Stop+VMem Fix, and follow the instruction at the top of page three of that thread). By the way, I decided to look into what I thought was a game called "Xploder Advance," for GBA, and it was a dump of the software cd I need. ** Update** Opps, I take that back, it's a dump of the bios the Xploder cart operates, damn. Someone copy the CD they have please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb