PSX Classic Mini - Autobleem 0.9.0

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mostly needed artwork, since I have a lot of Japanese games. I got it from gamefaqs, which is the only reason I go on there anymore as I got banned several years ago. haha

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my friend @Glyptofane 's also failed. I bought it for saga frontier, since I think each story is a separate save.
I still feel bad about convincing my parents to buy that piece of shit mega memory card. I honestly thought it would be the last one I ever needed. I probably got mine around SaGa Frontier too and it failed somewhere near the end of Final Fantasy VIII, so less than two years?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still feel bad about convincing my parents to buy that piece of shit mega memory card. I honestly thought it would be the last one I ever needed. I probably got mine around SaGa Frontier too and it failed somewhere near the end of Final Fantasy VIII, so less than two years?
haha, classic moments in bad purchases should be a theme on temp or at least a thread. :P

Reactions: Glyptofane

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the best option now if you have a hacked ps2 is to copy the psx saves in raw format, just normal copy and paste, and back them up on the pc. you just have to copy and paste back as raw, not mc or psu, don't do that, and they'll work. there's no file system to psx saves, but there is to ps2 saves, so you need to use psu or mc iirc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mess up and use psu/mc or any other format, you can extract the save by searching for SC in text, then using a length of 0x2000, which iirc is exactly 8,196 bytes, or one block, so multiply it if it's multi-block.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's essentially what things like memory card rex iirc do, they add in the toc at the header, then have the save fully intact. I don't know if you can modify the toc directly as it may be easier just to make a fake save which is the reason you need a save for save injects on many systems, it's indexed. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol